This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Warthhogs' Game File

Topic » Warthhogs' Game File

3963 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Warthhogs' confessionals will be posted here.
3952 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
How do you feel that you've merged?
>:D I feel fabulous haters gonna hate

What's your plan now that its merge?
Idk... Hopefully get an idol in like an auction or something

Who's your allies?
Sean, and Tyler I guess

Are old tribal lines important?
Nah

Anything else?
Not really
3951 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
YEAHI... I got an annoying ally James... He's obsessed with Bryce,

"Do you think Bryce is with us?"

"Will he stay loyal?"

"Is he trustworthy?"

I DON'T KNOW THIS STUFF... IM NOT HIS FUCKING STALKER. I feel like blindsiding James but if I try he'll prob get the numbers against me... ;(
3951 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Straw Hat Pirates?!?

Did 7-year old children get summoned and switched with the contestants?

Humanity... Just no... No... I'll go along with it, just to suck up to these people then... Idk.

Or... The name could be:

Setarip Tah Warts...

It sounds more survivor themed
3951 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SO, Eli might have something in his back pocket... This will make his target smaller... Since he can't barely do anything... Or maybe a BIGGER target depends on how the majority sees it... I want to target him... First of all, I didn't know he was in this game until he checked in. Second of all, he was a big bitch in BB2. And yeah thats it
3951 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
lol bitter...
3950 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I see how things are... Might as well give up right now since... I can't compete in the next immunity challenge. Oh well hopefully I make jury and tell the F2 or F3 whatever off. I'll get voted out tonight... I think, SO... I didn't make jury and everybody I like in the game will get voted out so... Screw this game. Grats Bryce, James, and Eli in F3. If not then grats Bryce/ James and Eli in F2. All I know Is Eli will make finale
3950 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
Hmmm...I don't think he has a clue on what actually is going on tbh from the way it sounds.
3949 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
UGH... James is Jake L. 2.0. "I need screenshots" Bitch please... Go die in a ditch if you may...
3948 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
YES! James left... Even though thats bad for me and I had no idea it was going to happen (which is just bad)... I didn't trust him and he RAGED on me so Bye-Bye hoe. I'll leave next if I don't win immunity... *Cries*
3948 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yeahi... Now I can't make the competition... Might as well not vote and get a self-vote
3948 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well... I realized these are my last moments in Senegal... Well... Ponderosa here I come... I also sucked this season... I realize that Big Brother is my thing after this survivor... Bye Gaia I'll miss the smell of that weed. This was fun... Until merge than I realized what was going on... I wish there was like an auction or something so I could get like the idol or like a clue... Really the only person I have to blame is David for being a cunt. Goodbye...I'm crying IRL over a online game... I have no life and I'm such a loser... lol at least I can still make fun of myself.
3948 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Oh no... Shucks I didn't get immunity... UGH I don't even feel like sucking up to people... Which is just sad... Andy... I hate you and your fucking guts die on a hobo.
3947 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
lolz... I can't this "blindside" was hilarious.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!