This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

49288s Speach

Topic » 49288s Speach

4620 days 19 hours ago
4620 days 19 hours ago
in my opinion i deserve a win basically i have been honest with everyone of you guys. i have a played a great social game. really good at challenges. im not a floater. i have 3 of the challenges by the way :) and that was all by myself. i'd never thought i would make it here. but here i am saying a speech why i belong the winner of season 13 element wars. and i have some opinions i want to say about you guys :) and plus i was in a alliance with rstar. just clearing that up right now. okay here we go with the faboulous statements i have to say about all of u. (this includes members that are not in the jury as well.) lets start with the 1st person eliminated from this game which was blondeskan.

blondeskan- i did want to get to know you but you inactive at the time and im very sorry u got eliminated for that.

chill- one of my favs. it sucked we lost that challenge. and most people thought u were a threat. idk why but its the way they voted

justin9- nice friend

ben- good friend as well

awesome- u got banned then u came back. good freind as well

gaia- why did u quit? i imagined u in f2 actually

soiyer- u werent here a lot. but the times u were here was good

master- didnt get to know u well but ypu seemed like a very nice guy

doctor-good friend

john- unfortunaly u were the target that week u were eliminated but u played a great game

yellow- didnt get to know you well but u were very competitive

mailka- great friend to hang out with

ofl- u were also the target the week u got evicted. im sorry u went home but u did play a very good game

bingo- wasnt too active and unfortuntly that got u out

ireks- a great friend to hang out with

14- also a grwat friend to hang out with

marthein- huge threat

dough- very good timing skills but at challenges u were a little iffy at times
4620 days 19 hours ago
rstar51
wow we had the same thought talk about everyone but mine were a little longer so i dicided not to talk about the non jury sorry about that

open group

the last one standing season13 element w

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!