This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rstars Speach

Topic » Rstars Speach

4621 days 14 hours ago
4621 days 13 hours ago
rstar51
ahhh, my speach my speach my speach well i hope i have people thinking i want to vote for the person that won most challanges as i remember 6 out of the 7 wins for fire 1 from john who got out because of a twist and diserves to be here i really dont want to make a speach speaches are usallu people  arguing and i hope 49 agrees we are to good of friends now on arguing who is going to win this game now im not saying i wont i will make a great argument competitor but im going to say something to all jury members

Yellowunicorn - im very sorry you couldnt be here right now you were one of the best competitors to play this game and you were voted out for that reason i saved you everytime you went up and i hope i get your vote :)

JohnOliver96 - My alliance member you were out because of a twist i saved you during the tiebreaker (sorry ofl) and you also should have made it further in this game. :)

Malika - now me and you didnt have an allianec or anything but you should have made it further also you were also out because of a stupid twist (not saying they wernt good twists avatar but they screwed people) i saved you earlier int this game and i hope i get your vote :)

ofl1998 - you were a great competitor and you obviously diserved it to make finals in my eyes i gave you the pov ring but you used it against me but it didnt matter because john was voted out anyways in my eyes top 4 competitors this season just you got stuck with a team that wanted you out i hope i get your vote :)

bingo21 - the final water member you were out because of the marithean being saved with his final 4 slot i remember fire first earth secong tech third and that saved us which led you and marithean which automatically sent you home another player out because of a twist you should have made it further in this game i hope i have your vote :)

Ireks - One of the best players in this game im sorry to say but you seemed a little of of your game this season but you made it far while being off your game last season you made final 2 and i voted for you and i had an alliance with you in season 12 this season we didnt talk but playing with you was very fun I hope i have your vote

14hunic - I really want you to tell me why you hated me this season i dont remember what i did too you in a former season?

marthean -  you and me buddy were the only two that  the twists helped me with the pov ring you with the Final 4 slot now you got out after you werent safe anymore because of my doughs and 49s final 3 alliance im sorry about that and you were a great competitor when you came to challinges and you were one of the best in my take a chance game but you quit anyways i hope i have your vote :)

Dough - former team member brought back into this game you were in my final 3 alliance sorry but i didnt feel after being voted out and kind of inactive against 49 a very strong competitor 49 diserved it more and also im VERY VERY VERY sorry that u have played this game twice and both time you got third place that really sux but u are a great competitor when u try because i know your game plan

49 - obviously diserves final 2 spot you have it and good luck to you you were a GREAT COMPETITOR

open group

the last one standing season13 element w

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!