This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 21 THE FINAL DAY!!!

Topic » Day 21 THE FINAL DAY!!!

4620 days 19 hours ago
Welcome and congratz rstar and 49288
i have some questions for u 2 3 for each of u

49288-

1.uve one a season before y do u think u desereve a second win?

2.on the dday i asked evreyone a question someone(not saying who) said u were weak and thats the only reason u r here,wat do u have to say for yourself?

3.how do u think u made it here?

rstar-

1.last elemnt wars u also made it to the final 2 do u think u'll win this time around

2.both elemnt wars u had a allince with someone not on your team do u think that would make people angry... what do u have to say for urself?

3.u have done litle things to  befreind the jury some of them r defintly voting u and u have made other very mad(not saying who) wat do u ahve to say for urslef?
4620 days 19 hours ago
1.uve one a season before y do u think u desereve a second win? i absolutly do deserve a 2nd win. i've put my heart out in most or all of the challenges and i may have not won them all but i fought very hard to be at this point

2.on the dday i asked evreyone a question someone(not saying who) said u were weak and thats the only reason u r here,wat do u have to say for yourself?

what i have to say is that whoever said that about me... can stuff their mouth ( as rachel would say) a life vest!

and i think i was very strong. challenges wise and people that saved me. and i cant thank u enough for this opportunity. it has been super great :)

3.how do u think u made it here?

rstar and the challenges and everyone else that saved me i mean i really wanted this bad. i have shown im not a floater. i did the best i could.

may the best man win :)
4620 days 19 hours ago
rstar51
1. I do feel i have a way better chance at winning this game
2. I had an alliance with john and soiyer from my team in the beginning unfortuanatly they were voted out so i made an alliance with 49 and dough also i wanted 14 out because of the fact when he won hoh he dicided to square me off with yellow if he could choose people from other teams why would he choose me a team member
3. I have to say I dominated this game im sorry i had to vote some of you out but that is how the game is played and yes i know i made 14 mad because he hated me for reasons i didnt know of before this game and thats why i didnt ask for an alliance at the beggining of the game
4620 days 19 hours ago
rstar51
im not saying i dominated this game alone 49 came in second and first in challanges when it really counted

open group

the last one standing season13 element w

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!