This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Challenge #1 - Let's Go Streaking!

Topic » Tribal Challenge #1 - Let's Go..

1203 days 11 hours ago
Aquamarine
non-live challenge will begin at 7PM EST.
1203 days 11 hours ago
Aquamarine
Over the course of the next (nearly) 24 hours, you will each need to individually create your own thread here:
https://tengaged.com/group/2743-sssss

In the thread all you need to do is post once every 10 minutes for as long as you can. Each time you successfully post in the ten minute interval, you will gain one more point than the previous post. For example, if you post 6 times over 60 minutes, you would earn 6 points for the sixth post, 5 for the the fifth, and so on for a total of 21 points. The longer you successfully continue your streak, the more points you will earn for your tribe. At the end of 24 hours I will total your tribe's scores and the tribe with the higher total will be immune.

You may post MORE than one time every 10 minutes to be safe, but I will only be counting in ten minute intervals (i.e., if you start at exactly 7:10PM EST, I will ensure that at 7:20, 7:30, 7:40, etc there was at least one post made). If you miss one interval, you can start a new streak back up! The two players who score the most points on each tribe will receive a hint for the idol!

The challenge begins at 7PM EST and will run until 6:50PM EST on Thursday night.
1203 days 11 hours ago
Aquamarine
Also - given that there is in fact a zodiac theme for this game, the season-long twist will revolve around (of course) Gemini. Each of you will be given a secret partner to start the season. The last pair standing will receive immunity for the next two rounds if it is prior to Final 6, or one round if it is past Final 6. This means two things: One, if a duo is in Final 3 they will automatically become the Final 2 (yes this game is a Final 2). Two, if you are immune via this twist you may participate in the immunity challenge if you wish to give away the individual immunity for the round.

Your duo will be cross-tribe and will be mailed to you this morning. All pairs were decided via random.org so don't complain if you got unlucky.
1203 days 11 hours ago
Aquamarine
If you have any questions about the challenge or twist, please feel free to post them here or mail me, Vishaala, or Josh.
1203 days 11 hours ago
Aquamarine
side note if you want to send any confessionals at all it WILL be reflected in my edgic chart.
1203 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
You may begin posting at 7!
1203 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
Apparently Ciurrra has already quit the game, I will make note to mail every group game host on Tengaged to never cast them in a game. Whoever had Ciurrra as a partner will be given a different task as a result.
1203 days 1 hour ago
LovelyKiss
the hell u mean this is starting soon
1203 days ago
AmandaBynes
Omg
1203 days ago
AmandaBynes
How do I create a thread
1203 days ago
Insanity
Did I do it right? Delete my thread if I didn’t
1203 days ago
Insanity
Ciurrra gives me big multi energy anyways so bye girl
1203 days ago
Aquamarine
SORRY EVERYONE ALSO DUE TO UNFORESEEN QUIT, TRIBE WITH HIGHEST AVERAGE SCORE WILL WIN, NOT HIGHEST OVERALL SCORE.
1202 days ago
Aquamarine
Alright so some of you posted so fragmented that it was hard to calculate actual exact scores but that didn't really matter since 1001games outscored the entire other tribe combined, making averages pointless to even calculate exactly, so congrats to Tribe Luna on winning!

Jonah and Bryan you will each receive clues to an idol for scoring the highest on your tribes.

open group

VJJ Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!