This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

War Room Challenge Rules

Topic » War Room Challenge Rules

4657 days 3 hours ago
AjayTwist
Ok, since I'm bored, I'll explain the rules of the game now and answer any questions people have.

The two teams will compete against each other in challenges. The winning team of each challenge will go into The War Room and determine which of their members will be sent into No Man's Land. That team member will then select someone from the losing team to go up against.

There is also a point system! Each member of a team that wins a challenge will receive 5 points, and the best performing member of the winning team will receive 10 points, along with a special privilege to be explained later. The members of the losing team get no points. If you do not show up to a challenge, you lose 5 points, and if you miss two challenges in a row, you will be eliminated and/or replaced. Take the points seriously, as they can be very important in this game.

The players that go to No Man's Land will compete against each other to stay in the game. The loser is sent home, the winner takes the loser's points and remains in the game.

Any questions?
4657 days 3 hours ago
BBfreak97
So,  whats the point of winning the challenge if the winning team can still have somone eliminated?
4657 days 2 hours ago
AjayTwist
The winning team basically gets to shape the elimination round to maximize their chances of keeping someone in. Plus the points are important.
4657 days 2 hours ago
Sheena
Will this be done everyday, every hour?
And what if the person sent to no mans land is not there? Do they automatically lose?
4657 days 1 hour ago
AjayTwist
The challenge times will vary, but I'm going to try to move this game along at a fast pace. Not every hour, but roughly every day a challenge or elimination round will happen.

The elimination rounds will happen when both players are online, but if one player is banned or has been offline for days, they will automatically lose.

open group

The War Room: Season Alpha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!