This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alliance Rookies/Frookies

Topic » Alliance Rookies/Frookies

4658 days 10 hours ago
mallowgeno
Hope you don't mind me posting my suggestions...

Here's what I think we should do for frookies/rookies:

4-6 of us join together (duh).  We stay together until we remain (duh). 

If 6 players remain, the HoH that day uses random.org to randomly pair up players.  From this point on, you are allowed to nom anyone EXCEPT your partner AND you can only use POV to save yourself, no one else.  The player that loses their partner automatically makes it into the final 4.  The next round is 5 players:
-If player who just lost partner gets HoH, they nom any two players.
-If a player from a duo gets HoH, they must nom the other two players from the other duo.  They cannot nom the single player or their partner.  If a player from the opposing duo gets the POV, they must then nom the single player.
At the final 4, if a player gets both HoH and POV, they must take their partner to the finals if they have one.  If they are single, they take the other single player to the finals.

If 5 players remain, The player who gets HoH pairs up the other two players into duos at random.  Then, they join the duo that the evicted player was on.

This all is to ensure that we don't make alliances within the alliance.  This is hazardous and could tear it apart.

open group

Wildcat Recruits

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!