This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #13

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #13

4584 days 12 hours ago
readyforbb
As HOH, JordanP you are now guaranteed a spot in the final 3! But you must now nominate two fellow houseguests for eviction. Good Luck
4584 days 11 hours ago
JordanP
One of my duties as HoH Is to nominate two people for Eviction. This week will only be 1 key! I have thought so much about this so I'm just gonna Wing it:/
4584 days 11 hours ago
JordanP
The First and ONLY Key goes to

TOPHER<3 You saved my butt when you used the PoV ON me so I feel Obligated to save you!
4584 days 11 hours ago
JordanP
I Have nominated you bubba is because you have Floated your way to the end! And you BOB Because You are the BIGGEST Threat in this game!
4584 days 11 hours ago
BOB22
shocker!!!!!!
4584 days 11 hours ago
BOB22
not
4583 days 16 hours ago
readyforbb
Good Luck houseguests, POV time is rescheduled for that day but instead of 5:00 p.m. it will be at 6:00 p.m. (emails were sent to confirm the change).
4583 days 16 hours ago
readyforbb
Good Luck houseguests, POV time is rescheduled for that day but instead of 5:00 p.m. it will be at 6:00 p.m. (emails were sent to confirm the change).
4583 days 16 hours ago
readyforbb
IMPROATANT:

Immediately following the LIVE POV comp., the houseguest who holds the sole vote to evict will cast their vote immediately. Good Luck and think hard, if you evict the wrong person, it might cost you the game!
4583 days 13 hours ago
Topher
<3

open group

Big Brother 4: Division

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!