This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Congrats..Challenge 7

Topic » Congrats..Challenge 7

4684 days ago
monstercody
Each of you must write a letter to me saying why you should make final 5 :) submit before 12:00 or you are out.
4683 days 23 hours ago
strokemygoat
I should make final 5 because I am a gaptoothed gutterslut and I need to win this game to get my sorry ass off the streets. For realz though, I should make it because we make a kickass team in fastings (bromance ftw) and we have stayed loyal to each other in every game we played.

Sooooo yeah, thats all
4683 days 21 hours ago
bolo9642
I deserve final 5 because when i played with you (and stroke) we were best friends right away. (again bromance ftw) im so glad i met you and i hope to make f5

gl everyone
4683 days 21 hours ago
zombeesknees
Two words: Undead Alliance!!

I deserve to be in the final 5 because I have boobs! Duuuuh! Ohhh and I am just plain awesome! And if you don't have a girl in the bromance it would just be a sausage fest! Vagina FTW!
4683 days 19 hours ago
mike56
im the best friend out there im hot im funny im smart and we would have loads of fun

open group

I really need a friend...

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!