This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Opening

Topic » Opening

4604 days 19 hours ago
Endo360
(The scene shows Endo standing on a pristine white beach with murky blue water. A rumbling is heard in the distance as two speed boats approach. Both are white but are carrying different flags. A blue flag and a black flag. The two boats storm up to the beach and the castaways hop off and stand on their tribe maps.)
4604 days 19 hours ago
Endo360
Hello and welcome to beautiful Fiji. It is here that our games will begin. But first you're looking at your tribes. Be nice to them, make friends. These will be your allies and companions for your next few days out here.
4604 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Endo, remember, I can't play. Too busy :/  please trade me for someone else. I'm not quitting. Just not playing because I can't do it. I have too many big games. Cmack's PvP, Ben's HvV, Ron's VI7, CaptainTangerine's TI, and more. Plus hosting Comoros.
4604 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
But I don't 16th to be Gaiaphage cause he quit. Cause i didn't quit. I was never playing :P
4604 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
But I will play in a future season.
4604 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
*stands on map*
4604 days 19 hours ago
Endo360
I mean mat XD

Gaia drops out. Sorry, I forgot
4604 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Sorry Endo :(  i'm just super super busy. Next season :). Who's taking my spot?
4604 days 19 hours ago
Endo360
No one, Kyle didn't join so it'll be an 18 man season.
4604 days 19 hours ago
Endo360
First things first. This season is called "Islands of Fire" for a reason.

This seasons big twist: The islands of fire

Once a player is evicted they are not out from the game. They will be sent to the islands of fire (different group). It is there that they will compete for safety.
4604 days 19 hours ago
Endo360
Once a duel is won. The winner will take the item that island has to offer...

(The screen flashes to show a torch, a canoe and a red buff)
4604 days 19 hours ago
Endo360
They will then progress to the next island to battle someone of equal stature. There are three islands. The person who conquers all three will return...
4604 days 19 hours ago
Endo360
To face off in a revenge duel with two of the remaining competitors in the game. It is there that we shall see who is strong enough to continue in the game.
4604 days 19 hours ago
Endo360
And now our first challenge.

(Endo picks a large metal torch off of the floor)

This is the tribal immunity idol. The tribe that holds this is safe from the vote.

It's time for the first challenge to begin.
4604 days 14 hours ago
sarge455
*stands on mat*
Lets do this team.

open group

Survivor: Islands Of Fire [Episode Two]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!