This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades

Topic » Fallen Comrades

4616 days 13 hours ago
Endo360
Say some words about the eliminated competitors

Please do this before Tuesday at 7am as the final immunity challenge will occur then.
4616 days 10 hours ago
Endo360
derp I mean Monday
4615 days 14 hours ago
GreenSpark
You all fought hard, and fought well. I respect you all for that, unfortunately you were getting in the way of the finals so I had to do what was best.
4615 days 5 hours ago
realitymogul04
People may have thought that I was inactive compared to you guys, but that was my strategy! You all played hard and well but were standing in the way of the finals. You will be missed!
4615 days 2 hours ago
DEACES
4615 days 1 hour ago
DEACES
* We made it top 3*

To our fallen comrades
4615 days 1 hour ago
DEACES
Walks up to the 1st torch with reality and green

nrg25 - well we lost the first immunity challenge and someone had to go and im sorry its you but i dont know you well. But if it werent for you going i would be gone because i did not pass the torch in the immunity challenge.
THANK YOU!

JessySexy - Im sorry you went, the second tribal wasnt my idea of you going because i too had a self-vote sorry you went.

Monica1623 - well i believe i voted for you but it was because of my alliance wanting you out. To be honest i dont know you well enough to say much too.

jacco - Well if you werent banned i would definitely worked with you im sad to see you go to be honest. Out of all of our tribe, dakila, i only knew you and soccerbchris as we played before.
SAD TO SEE YOU LEAVE

bobby101 - You were from the opposite tribe , so i cant say much but thanks for being inactive. But this is the 1st time dakila won immunity.

boygenius2010 - Also 2nd one to be voted out from ur tribe i dont know you but i believe i helped my tribe win immunity and that send you home.
thank your tribe for not doing the challenge. :)
4615 days 1 hour ago
DEACES
Walks up to the torch were the merge begun

Spinner554 - I dont know you well , but you seem like a nice person. I would have like to work with you. If you were on my tribe. I would have worked with you. Sad to see you leave.

soccerbchris - You were from the same tribe as me, but im sad to see you go to be honest. I wish you stayed longer. But i guess others saw u as a threat. :(

harpersislandfan - Cant remember much of you though we were the same tribe but me u and green were the last of our tribe. Im sorry you went back if it werent for you leaving i had a chance to go.

Michael222 - The leader of the strong Sinta tribe gotta give probs to u. Honestly , u were a threat , I was a target but I had an idol. But after you left your members just started leaving 1 by 1 . Letting me and Green make it to final 3. So THANK YOU:)

rapboy - Im really sad to see you leave , you were the one from the other tribe i love the most besides realitymogul. But you made the game real fun for me:) thanks:) I miss you already.

hippydude126 - Im also sad to see you leave , another buddy from the other tribe. I sticked with you in the vote, the others voted you out.
I wished we could have make it further together but it was them who cut you off.

l0_0l - I didnt know you well, I feel like many people deserve your spot to be honest. You made final 4 doing nothing. Green and I worked so hard. But i guess your inactive helped us win immunity so thanks:)

* Stand there and see the torches get burnt*
*Then Hugs Green and reality*
we made it.

Green - Both us fought hard being the last 2 Dakila members, We both ran the immunities:) Glad to know you through this game. Hope I and you can help each other in the future

Reality - Great girl , nice to know you too. I know you too because you were in my group game but sadly u got voted off 1st. Congratz on making far with me here. The only thing that sets us apart is that ur Sinta.

FINAL 3 RULES
4614 days 23 hours ago
realitymogul04
Nrg- I don't know you well but I know you were on the opposing tribe! It sucks to be the first one out . Hopefully you enjoyed yourself .

Jessesexy - I didn't know much about you either, seemed like you just went because they didn't know who else to vote for :-( hopefully you enjoyed yourself as well .

Monica- it sucks not being in a dominant alliance , and I think that was your downfall . You are probably a very nice girl. :-)
4614 days 23 hours ago
realitymogul04
Jacco- it sucks that you got banned because I believe you wouldve been an interesting player . Hopefully I can play with you one day!

Bobby101- you tried to rock being inactive  which didn't work, you have to be an active Inactive. Hopefully I pla y with you in the future.

Boygenius - the way you went out  sucks but I know you wouldve been fun ha d you
stayed
4614 days 23 hours ago
realitymogul04
Spinner - I wish that you wouldve stayed longer in this game but I know that you probably wouldve been dangerous! It was fun playing with you.

Soccer - I don't know too much about you but congrats on making the merge .

Harperisland- honestly I think you had  the potential to pla y a good game! I wish you couldve went farther : )

michael- I was in an alliance with you! You were strong which I think ultimatetly let to you leaving you were a tough one to see go

rapboy - I think you wouldve played a gorgeous game have you stayed . You know my love for you ! Your awesome but a huge threat. I hope we can play again in the future.

Hippydude - voting you out may have been the most challenging. I went back and forth between you and  l 0_ 0l forever but I think you were more likely to win. I think you r a great perso and it was tough seeing you go .

l 0. _  0l- you were trying to rock the inactive and that was my territory except I wasn't inactive because I made alliances at all times. And made sure I was covered. I have played with you before and hope to play with you again!

Final. 3! Yay

DEACES - you have played an awesome game your a dominator and a fighter a true hero. I admire your tenactiy to get to where you are .

Greenspark- You also are strong and have playe. A great game! I think your a true hero and have worked hard for your spot in the final.  Three.

We are all worthy may the best man or woman win. !

Hugs them!
4614 days 23 hours ago
DEACES
Yeah we did it:)

open group

Survivor: Islands Of Fire [Episode Two]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!