This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Help. This is serious.

Topic » Help. This is serious.

4693 days 4 hours ago
LittlePianist
this is super embarrassing and I can’t tell anyone IRL, especially not a doctor.

Alright, so the other day I was....... stroking my….. uh….. pole to TP’s avi, and was just finishing up when .... the napkin I was using for uhh clean up was still dry. Obviously I was stunned but before I could even ponder wtf was going on, I get a burning sensation in my little buddy.  It lasted for about 5 minutes before It abruptly ends and im all better.  I thought it was a one time thing but then I tried it another 4 separate times.  Each time about 4 hours apart and to different avatars.  So don’t go blaming TP.

Plz dont give "funny" responses.  I need this group now more than ever.
4693 days 4 hours ago
swimboy818
I think you should go see a doctor.
4693 days 4 hours ago
LittlePianist
I SAID ESPECIALLY NOT A DOCTOR BRO WTF
4693 days 4 hours ago
swimboy818
Why can't you?! It's thei job to fix your medical problems!
4693 days 4 hours ago
LittlePianist
what am i gonna do? J*rk off and then have the doctor watch? nooooo bro i would go limp
4693 days 4 hours ago
swimboy818
thn theres nothing i can do for you. Maybe you shouldnt jerk off.
4693 days 4 hours ago
LittlePianist
Maybe i shouldn't eat either.
4693 days 4 hours ago
swimboy818
Also can you post on here.
4693 days 4 hours ago
JustMe
it could be the spicy food you ate....or it could be that your body is telling you that you shouldnt do that so often....idk maybe you should give your little friend a break....
4693 days 3 hours ago
LittlePianist
what do you mean can i post on here? LOL

and thanks JustMe
4693 days 3 hours ago
swimboy818
can u post on the mens stall
4693 days 2 hours ago
MeregonMcCill
so you cant see a doctor but you can tell the internet?
4693 days 2 hours ago
MeregonMcCill
wait, you were jacking off to an avatar? you have a magical box of naked chicks, and you jacked off to an avatar?
4693 days 1 hour ago
Sterling1234
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

open group

Tengaged Public Toilets

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!