This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAGI wins! tribal counsel # 3 (pagong)

Topic » TAGI wins! tribal counsel # 3..

4670 days 18 hours ago
InfamousAJP
seabase:did you do everthing you could to win your tribe immunity today?
sirbeast:after winning the first immunity, your tribe has lost wo in a row, are you guys getting ito a rut?

spinner: is it ok that you guys lost today, just to shed some dead weight around camp?
soccer: are you safe tonight, yes or no?
tadds:what are you basing your vote n tongith?
natalie: your tribe got whipped today, whathappenned?
sonnic666: hows camp life?

votes should be in by 1 EST, and the nextimmunity challenge will be 7 tommorrow, it will be a VERY exciting one, it will also be live so please everyone be active tommorrow, sorry about tonight, something came up and it wont happen again
4670 days 15 hours ago
NatalieRoux
to be honest, i didn't spam at all.. i was out for the entire challenge, and couldn't get on.. so i am partly to blame for this loss. But i think i deserve to stay in this game still.. and btw could you please say pm or am and what day, because it's confusing when you live in australia lol
4670 days 8 hours ago
soccerbchris
I hope im still here since I have done more than some people on the tribe
4670 days 7 hours ago
InfamousAJP
ahhh natalie im so sorry!
4670 days 7 hours ago
InfamousAJP
soccer: were you surprised to be back into tribal?
4670 days 7 hours ago
soccerbchris
Yes I am, I thought we could turn things around but to be honest, spamming isnt my thing
4670 days 5 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Once I read the votes the decition is final, here we go

Sonic
4670 days 5 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Second vote spinner
4670 days 5 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Third person voted off of the island, sonic.

Bring me your torche*snuffs*

It is looking like this tribe is pretty inactive , keep.this up and none of you will be.going far

open group

Infamous' Survivor: Borneo 50T$ REWARD!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!