This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2 Questioning/Jury Vote

Topic » Final 2 Questioning/Jury Vote

4634 days 14 hours ago
steph91
this is where the jury will ask their questions to the f2 and will vote on a winner.
4634 days ago
jflora18
yay finally i can talk
4633 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey guys! I know some of you may be a little bit irritated at me, because for some of you, I did vote to get you out of here. The only reason I did that was to get to this point to where I am now. You may not have liked how I played this game, but you have to admit that I did play it well. I won a ton of HOHs and POVs, so you can not say that I was an inactive competitor! It was easy in the beginning. Target the inactives. Get them out. However, it got much tougher and much more personal later in the game, as I had to start targeting and eliminating friends. Active competitors. People that wanted to make it to the final two. It was tough, but if I wanted to make the final two, I had to make some tough decisions. With that being said, I wish 49288 the best of luck, and thank you, jury members!
4630 days ago
jflora18
okay i like that speech
4629 days 16 hours ago
well first of all i'd like to say it was a pleasure meeting u guys either way 1st or 2nd is fine with me :) i've won a couple of povs and a hoh win and im happy either way. :)
4629 days 16 hours ago
and gl captain :)
4144 days 9 hours ago
jflora18
LOVE HOW THIS JUST CANCELLED RANDOMLY

open group

Big Brother steph91 edition season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!