This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

June TOGAs

Topic » June TOGAs

4336 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Ok so the Host Society are revamping the TOGAs which is incredibly exciting and if we all pull together we should be able to keep this running this time and ensure the results are fair. The final Oct/Nov TOGAs were disappointing as some groups obviously only won as they spammed and had friends among the judges but whatever. The first couple of ceremonies were great and hopefully we can make things even better. Currently I'm working on a PDF magazine which was inspired by Spinner's idea for Tengaged Group News and the results will be posted in the magazine.

So lets talk categories. These were the categories of the final ceremony. I'm open to suggestions but I don't think we should add too many categories this time round as we can add categories to future ceremonies which will be an exciting thing in itself.
A green TOGA for Best Survivor Group
A blue TOGA for Best Big Brother Group
A red TOGA for Best Horror Group
A purple TOGA for Best Original Group Concept
A pink TOGA for Best RPG
A black TOGA for Best Group Host
A white TOGA for Best Up and Coming Group
A Gold TOGA for Best Overall Group!!
A silver TOGA for Best Group Logo (Must be an original logo)

Also we have a wiki for the TOGAs which hasn't really been kept up to date so if anyone wants to volunteer to look after that it would be great :)
4336 days 9 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
An orange TOGA for the Best Group Game Player
4336 days 9 hours ago
dragotistic
I hope I get nominated/win the Best Up and Coming Group.
4336 days 9 hours ago
dragotistic
Survivor Occultus Island Logo :D

http://i49.tinypic.com/2urwlt3.jpg
4336 days 8 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
Me to for my Survivor Series.
4336 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
I've been wary of best group game player in the past but with the new system of the Host Society Judging I'm more open to the idea. Orange TOGA was for Best Amazing Race Group although there never seem to be enough of those so it could definitely work as Best Group Game Player. Though if we do include that I'd like the nominations to be for a specific group kinda like actors and academy awards.

So the nomination would be like this:
Bob for Survivor USA
4336 days 8 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
Could a Survivor be up against a big brother player?
4336 days 7 hours ago
dragotistic
Supahhero for Survivor Individuality
Econ21 for Survivor Arabia
Qwerty3000 for Survivor Arabia
4336 days 7 hours ago
dragotistic
Does the Occultus Island logo still count for a Silver Toga?
4336 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Haven't worked out how nominations will work just yet so settle down.

Drago not sure that's something the hosts will have to discuss. I'd say probably not as it's a logo that's just had the season name added but potentially.
4336 days 7 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
Could a Survivor be up against a big brother player?
And drago calm down...jk jk
4336 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Yep I'd say so
4336 days 7 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
What about the nomms could be 2 survivors, 2 big brothers, 1 amazing race team, and 1 other.
4335 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
So I've opened some nominations you get 1 nomination per category after nominations have been opened a while they will be closed and 5 finalists will be determined.

You cannot nominate your own group(s) however I'm not 100% sure on how the Orange TOGA for Best group player should work. Should you be able to nominate somebody from your own group or not for this award? Yes or No? I believe in all honesty no, so that we're getting a broader spectrum of players not necessarily from just the groups of the members of the Host Society.
4335 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
*NOTE*
No spamming asking people to nominate your group

open group

January TOGAs- Judging Phase

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!