This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges Needed

Topic » Judges Needed

4606 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
For this TOGAs a panel of 4 judges will preside over each category. I need to get these panels up and running  as some groups are already ending. As a judge you leave all bias behind and evaluate each group according to their merit. When you apply you are able to indicate 3 awards that you'd be interested in judging. You may be recruited to judge between 1 and 3 awards. If you are nominated for an award you cannot judge that category. The fewer the amount of applicants for a category the better chance you have of being chosen as a judge so don't forget the more obscure categories :)

Ok here is the format to apply to be a judge:

Name:
1st Preference:
Why you should judge this TOGA?
2nd Preference:
3rd Preference:
What is the maximum amount of awards you would judge if asked (1,2 or 3)?
4567 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
Now accepting applications for judges for the Oct/Nov TOGAs remember I need judges for all categories so vary your choices.
4546 days 7 hours ago
Kpnna
Kpnna
I'll judge them all since u dont have many judges
I can be very biased, i will be honest and fair, and I will put a lot of effort into my decisions
As many as you want me to.
4535 days 7 hours ago
noraw6842
Name:noraw6842
I WILL DO ANY.
I feel i should judge because i have experience both with judging and the toga's

What is the maximum amount of awards you would judge if asked (1,2 or 3)? as many as needed
4534 days 23 hours ago
rapboy
Name:Rapboy
1st Preference:Best survivor Group
Why you should judge this TOGA?Play tons of these
2nd Preference:Best Host
Why you should judge this TOGA?PPlay alot of groups
3rd Preference:Best Logo
Why you should judge this TOGA?My mom owns an art gallery
What is the maximum amount of awards you would judge if asked (1,2 or 3)?as many...
4534 days 8 hours ago
Kpnna
Please message me if I make it, and I'll join the group again.
4533 days 9 hours ago
Comando666
Name:Comando
1st Preference:Best BB group
Why you should judge this TOGA? im a awesome competitor and i know how to play
2nd Preference:Best Host
Why you should judge this TOGA? im good a judging hosts and there groups
3rd Preference:Best survivor group
Why you should judge this TOGA?i know how to evaluate survivor very well
What is the maximum amount of awards you would judge if asked (1,2 or 3)? all of them if possible
4530 days 8 hours ago
Violet101
I can help being a judge for any group i am not bias whatsoever and like to help others reach their dreams :D

please message me if i make it
4317 days 9 hours ago
themysterious2634
Name: themysterious2634
1st Preference: Best BB group
Why you should judge this TOGA? cuz i know how a professional big brother is played
2nd Preference: Best Player
Why you should judge this TOGA? i know the qualities that a player needs to seem superior
3rd Preference: Best Host
Why you should judge this TOGA? i know when a host is professional, it's usually easy
What is the maximum amount of awards you would judge if asked (1,2 or 3)? 3

open group

January TOGAs- Judging Phase

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!