This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Minute Things

Topic » Final Minute Things

4630 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Ok, just a few last minute things. The awards ceremony will be turned into a video. Your avatar will feature on the video. I've sent out some suggestions before and I'm not gonna bother sending them again but here are things that you may want to take stock of.

If you are presenting an award or a nominee your avatar will be shown in the clothes they appear in now unless you make a blog with the picture of your avatar in formal attire for the meeting. If you can't afford to buy clothes with the designers permission you can test the design set the hair and eyes to your style and the take a printscreen of your avatar in the design. If you do this make a blog send me a link and acknowledge the designer.

If you are presenting an award or a nominee you will be given generic dialogue unless you mail me other content. Hosts will just announce the nominees and the winner and winners will just appear and say thankyou. To change this hosts send me an opening speech and nominees send me a speech that you'd like to use if you win a TOGA. This will make the event much more exciting.

Finally, as the event draws closer and closer and particularly as it finishes. I'd appreciate any feedback in the relevant forums. Thanks again everyone for making this a great inaugural event.

open group

January TOGAs- Judging Phase

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!