This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengager 001 : Randomize

Topic » Tengager 001 : Randomize

4678 days 4 hours ago
Meowfie
Also Known as the creator of Tengaged

4678 days 4 hours ago
Meowfie
Name : Juan Carlos Something
Hometown : Spain
Rare Facts ; The most personal he have keep in touch with tengaged is participating in the first collage

Basis :

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Meowfie/1615360/question
4668 days 1 hour ago
Meowfie
Interview Tell all

EXLUSIVE: Interview with Randomize!
Okay, so I decided to send a email to admin@tengaged.com and pretended I was a CNET employee and wanted to write an article about Tengaged and conduct an interview with Carlos aka randomize, the site admin of Tengaged.com. He fell for it and answered my questions over the phone. Here is the transcript of our interview.

Susan Atkins: Hello Carlos this is Susan Atkins from CNET.com. I am here to conduct an interview with you for my site. Como estas, usted?

Carlos (Randomize): Thanks for having me Susan! Such an honor. I am good, I just got off the phone with my sister - she is having a baby!

SA: That's great! I have a few questions for you today.

CR: Alright, lets hear them Susan!

SA: Tengaged has been an international success, with users all over the world, and with websites available for Brazil, Spain, and the English speaking world. What's next for Tengaged?

CR: Well, I am hoping to expand to other countries such as China, Japan and India. I hope that once Asia is cracked than we can work on improving english speaking tengaged.

SA: That's just wonderful! Any non-Tengaged related websites in the future?

CR:  Yes, I am working on several. One is a social networking site, like Tengaged is for reality shows, except the focus of this one is GAME SHOWS, like Match Game PM, The Newlywed Show, Family Feud, etc. It's going to be great. I am also working on another site called Udoravia, which I acquired from a Tengaged user named puma, who is helping with the coding.

SA: Oh wow, that's probably gonna be real successful.  Now, I hope you don't mind me asking, but many users have complained over the past.. year or so that you don't really care about Tengaged. Is that true?

CR: This is true yes. I have wives to fuck and kids to feed. [laughs] But no, seriously, I care about Tengaged, but I have real life commitments too, and people must understand that my job, my wife, and my kids come first.

SA:  Now, on your website there are many [horrible] copy cats of real reality shows. Can you clue us in on what future games may arrive on Tengaged and what new features are in store?

CR: Well, I am developing a new game for tengaged called Guess Who? Pictures of tengagers will apear and you have to click who they are.

SA: Oh, just like the board game!

CR: Yes!

SA: Are rumours of a Tengaged version of The Bachelor true? One straight eligible bachelor with 20 pining women after him?

CR: Susan, those rumours may indeed be true. Although, there are many homosexuals on Tengaged and gender fakers, so the game may be hard, but we will do our best to make it work, although we cannot guarantee real love. But you will get karma and Ts so everyone will be happy.

SA: Sounds like fun. Any other shows you wish to explore in the future?

CR: I would like to make another site-centered game, like Stars, so I am in the process of doing that. I also want to do something with the Mole or maybe mafia, which I realize is not a reality show, but it could still work. Many users have requested The Amazing Race, so I am trying to figure out a concept that will work.

SA: Thanks for those insights, Carlos! One last question for you today! Team Edward or Jacob?

CR: [laughs]Edward!

SA: Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer my questions! Good luck with your future projects and I wish you all the best!

CR: Thanks Sue! It's been a pleasure.

----------------------

Carlos is administrator at Tengaged.com. He may be contacted through admin@tengaged.com or through his personal account randomize.

Basis : http://laquawnda.blogspot.com/2011/07/exlusive-interview-with-randomize.html

open group

TENGAGEDEX

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!