This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KING/QUEEN DELIBERATION

Topic » KING/QUEEN DELIBERATION

3276 days 4 hours ago
5651Omar
LOOPY/SKYLORD AND DARRIUS ARE YOUR THREE NOMINEES
PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WHO YOU WANT TO CROWN THE
KING OR QUEEN, OF THIS INNER CIRCLE.
3276 days 4 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Although I did play a big part in most of you going home I believe that you should not vote based off of personal feelings but of how I did play the best game. I had to escape the most nominations even when my team lost and if I was nominated I stayed. My social game was amazing. I had to actually play this game and not float because my team members won for me *looks at skylar*
3276 days 4 hours ago
Darriusdabest
How long is the poll
3276 days 4 hours ago
5651Omar
Darrius - 24 hours, or until I receive all the votes. Whatever comes first.
3276 days 4 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
First of all, I would like to say thanks to Omar on what such a brilliant season this was, and would be delighted to come and play for a Season 2.

My Speech -

As you all know, my two (only) allies were Skylord and Darrius, who are with me at the moment. I started evicting people based on if I could trust them or not, or if they would be a threat later in the game at merge. I escaped most of the deliberations pretty cleanly as I pounced on someone before anyone else , and had mostly everyone agree with my decision.
(Marcus & Sedona)

As our team won the 3rd and 4th challenge, I had either Skylord or Darrius on the other team, so I told them to influence their team to vote on a certain person, and everyone agreed with that.
(Fairy)

The next two that went were pretty dramatic. They left because of the drama issues, or time issues, and this helped our alliance a lot conquer the rest of the field, and it helped us be in the position we are in now.
(Galaxies & James)

I will do the rest in a bit
3276 days 3 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
As the merge was announced, our alliance knew that we were going to be in this position. So, we just went with the flow of the Bomb game, and unfortunately Parker won. So, he nominated Darrius, but luckily the visions twist can when we needed it most, and Darrius nominated Laughing. It gave us the advantage to have a 2/3 vote on Laughing, which we did use to our advantage, and evicted him
(Laughing)
3276 days 3 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
As F4 approached, we knew that we were entirely safe. The pairs twist came in, and Darrius chose Parker (His idea) And I was sitting there dumfounded on what he did. I then realised as the challenge was happening, he was going to throw the challenge, which he did. Then as voting time approached, we knew we got this under control, and evicted Parker 2-0
(Parker)
3276 days 3 hours ago
Darriusdabest
3275 days 11 hours ago
5651Omar
The winner of the inner circle is - Loopy! Congratulations.
Skylord received 1/5 of the IC vote = an additional 20%
The rest of the IC did not vote, unfortunately.

open group

The Inner Circle

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!