This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

3173 days 22 hours ago
01Gohan
Okay so let's just take a poll.

If you want to continue this game we can.

If you don't want to we don't have to.

I'd love to continue hosting but a lot of people seem like they don't want to play so I'll leave it up to you guys for this.

I'll go by a majority vote, I do what you guys want. I will be more active it's just simply school starting, promise.

We'll see what happens. I want to continue so I'm going to say yes.

Yes- 1
No- 0

Let's see where the others fall.
3173 days 22 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
Yes
3173 days 22 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
I mean, in all honesty, I thought the game would be moving at a much faster rate, so I feel like people lost interest in the game.

I would say no. BUT if you do host another survivor next summer with a better cast full of people that really want to play, i'd love to play again
3173 days 22 hours ago
01Gohan
I appreciate your honesty Jackson, I really do actually.

I thought it was going to go at a much faster rate as well but scheduling is just a pain in the as for me. And then I had Adam/Porsche/Logan quit at once which was a big blow for me.
3173 days 22 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I agree with Jackson. I'm going away in 2 weeks and I just don't have the time at this rate
3173 days 22 hours ago
IRandomal123
Gohan I feel so bad :/I think your an awesome person and unfortunately it was just bad time for you I guess and then the people quitting. I think people have given up on this so unfortunately I have to say no. Please dont hate me :/
3173 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Im with Chris on this one. Sorry man. But, my time is now devoted to other things Irl atm. I just don't have the time now. I would be more than happy to play another time with an active cast.
3173 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
I say yes. We all understand that we aren't putting a lot of effort into the game, and it's definitely not too late to turn it around.

We already started, so why not finish it? And to the people that say no, why not just say yes so those who want to play still can? I think that this game can 100% finish strong, but it's up to us, guys! We can do it, we just need to start playinf harder.

Gohan, I'm sorry it's come to this, because I honestly think you're a great guy and a great host, and you got a raw deal with the cast this year.

I really want this game to continue, so I vote yes.

I've had seasons of my group game with MUCH crappier and inactive people than this cast, and those games finish strong. People pay more attention at the end of the game.

Let's just keep trying. If it doesn't make it, then it doesn't make it, but let's at least try, guys. Nobody is behind on the game, we're all at square one.
3173 days 10 hours ago
Quackerz
yeah I thought the game would be mostly done by the time summer ended for me, so  I'm going to have to say no for me because college is starting up again soon. If it does continue though I will try to be as active as possible!! im gonna win

open group

Gohan's Survivor: Indonesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!