This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Indonesia | Challenge #3 | Tengaged Rainbow

Topic » Survivor: Indonesia |..

3201 days 11 hours ago
01Gohan
Gurita, as you can see, Jonathan decided to quit the game. It's a shame, seeing as there were five others that could have been in his spot. Oh well.

For today's challenge, one person from each tribe will make a blog titled "(Tribe Name)'s Tengaged Rainbow Blog". (Not picky with that)

You will get tengagers to tag themselves in the order of levels:
White
Yellow
Orange
Light Green
Dark Green
Blue
Purple
Red
Brown
Black
Silver
Gold
Sky
Blood
TV Star

Once you get to TV Star, you will then have to get another White Level. Longest CORRECT Chain will win immunity.

If there are mistakes it's the blog owner's job to delete them efficiently.

TWO PEOPLE from Gurita cannot help at all in this challenge. It will also be the blog owner's job to post at the top of the blog who is sitting out. If I find out that they helped, Gurita will be DQ'd and will lose this challenge.

You will post the blogs here in the forum.

The challenge will last until 8PM CST. Good luck castaways.
3201 days 11 hours ago
01Gohan
I also have to apologize for getting this challenge up late. I'll get things running more smoothly, promise.
3201 days 11 hours ago
01Gohan
OTHER THINGS TO MENTION THAT I FORGOT!

CASTAWAYS CANNOT TAG THEMSELVES
NO PERSON CAN TAG THEM SELF TWICE ON THE SAME BLOG. (though they can help both tribes)
3200 days 15 hours ago
01Gohan
GURITA'S CHAIN: 34
KARANG'S CHAIN: 22

Gurita wins immunity for the third time in a row!

open group

Gohan's Survivor: Indonesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!