This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TNTN Judges Applications

Topic » TNTN Judges Applications

4566 days 12 hours ago
_maffew
Username:
karma (approx if ur lazy):
Colour level:

How will you help the noobs in your category come out of their shell?:
4566 days 12 hours ago
taylor112399
Taylor112399
Silver

Because they will have fun and get karma xoxo
4566 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Username: Slice
karma (approx if ur lazy): 521
Colour level: Black

How will you help the noobs in your category come out of their shell?: Because I'm very good at bringing out people's personalities and showing them how much blogs are a wonder to making popularity.
4566 days 12 hours ago
ThePinnapleGod
Username: ThePinnapleGod
karma (approx if ur lazy): 354

I'm very social and love having to talk to people. I'd be able to tell them good ideas, and how to be social and make friends, from blogging to just being enjoyable.
4566 days 12 hours ago
Antwane
Username: Antwane
karma (approx if ur lazy): 545

I will show them how open tengaged is to their personalities. I will give them tips as well, such as making blogs, getting a shop, causing a major controversy, etc.....
4566 days 12 hours ago
rt72
Username: rt72
karma (approx if ur lazy): 600

How will you help the noobs in your category come out of their shell?: Giving them tips and telling them big things tht will make them well known
4566 days 12 hours ago
koolmanmadden
Username: koolmanmadden
karma (approx if ur lazy): 200 and something
Colour level: red

show them the fun of this site and help make new firends and new expericne
4565 days 21 hours ago
realityfreek
me
4565 days 17 hours ago
Danteman453
Username: Danteman453
karma (approx if ur lazy): 831
Colour level: Silver

How will you help the noobs in your category come out of their shell?: Introduce them to bigger names on the site and get them more well known via blogs from myself and other friends (Some even TV Star). I think I could guide them in the right direction.
4564 days 15 hours ago
NexusCain
Username: nexuscain
karma (approx if ur lazy): 2600 and something
Colour level: blood

How will you help the noobs in your category come out of their shell?: you start by talking with them and find what they think their strengths and weaknesses are and work from there...being known doesn't make you a good player having a solid base and always remembering things such as its a game and to stay grounded as you move up does...

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Newb

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!