This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 438 Theme Reminder!

Topic » TSC 438 Theme Reminder!

1084 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
As per our annual tradition, it's time to pay homage to the contest that was the inspiriation for our long running game; THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST.

Next week is our Eurovision Song Contest/Non-english week theme. You must submit a song that fits at least one of the two requirements.

- A Song that will participate in the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest
- A song that is a majority (80% or more) in a non-english language.

This will be a NO CLICK RACE week. For the first 24 hours, I will collect the submissions. I will then do a draft based on most common submission until every duplicate entry has been assigned. After those first 24 hours, the songs will be on a first come first serve basis.

I HIGHLY suggest you submit multiple song choices (ranked from first choice to last choice). If you have any questions. I should be relatively responsive during the 30 hours after submissions begin.
1084 days 23 hours ago
ilovetosing
Wait so we have to submit multiple songs?

Or just one song like usual song contest.
1084 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
one song, you just have 2 options of what you can submit, either one of the 39 eurovision songs, or a song that is not mostly not in english.
1084 days 22 hours ago
ilovetosing
Ok got it.
Thanks for clarifying.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!