This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 420 Theme Info!

Topic » TSC 420 Theme Info!

1293 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
The 2020 TSC Season will be almost over with TSC 422 being the last edition of the year before we will be going on our winter break and returning in the new year.

This theme is revisiting ALL OF THIS YEAR'S PREVIOUS THEMES! This is your chance to send a song you wished you had sent in one of these themes since it could be your only chance since most themes don’t repeat the next year.

Your submission must fit AT LEAST ONE of the following criteria, inspired by all the themes hosted this year:

1. Names: your submission contains a person's name in the song title. charting rule and year rule does NOT apply for this criteria.
2. New artists: you submit an artist that has never been entered to the contest.
3. Soundtracks: you submit a song specifically made for either a movie or TV soundtrack. charting rule and year rule does NOT apply for this criteria.
4. Eurovision: you submit a previously unused song released between 2004 and 2019 that competed at the Eurovision Song Contest.
5. Bibbles: you submit a male rock song, male indie song, or a male K-pop song
6. Error 404: you submit a song that breaks ONE regular contest rule.
7. <25k views: your submission has less than 25,000 views on YouTube.
8. Africa: you submit an artist that is born in or has a strong link to an African country.
9. Second chances: you submit a song that has previously failed to place in the top 10.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The regular charting rules and year rules apply for ALL criteria EXCEPT #1 and #3.

REGULAR RULES APPLY IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING A SONG THAT FITS ANY OTHER CRITERIA EXCEPT #6.

Review of the Rules and if you submit a song for Error 404 then it must break one of these contest rules:
-Not be an artist used in the second half of the year. (TSC 402 - present) - use the TSC History thread: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1277/forum/topic/2706421 or the google doc link: http://www.tinyurl.com/8nx35lt
-Not have ever been on either the Top 40 US/Top 20 UK Singles Chart.
-Not be from an album that charted in the top 5 in the US or UK.
-Be 5:00 in length or shorter.
-Not have been used in a previous TSC.
-Have a YouTube video that is embed-enabled.
-Be a studio or professional live recording.
-Not be a cover version of a song.
-Not be a song that has been performed as part of the Eurovision Song Contest.
-Have been released as of 1 January, 2010.

I will be your host and Mailers will be sent at 4pm EST/9pm GMT in 4 hours if you are feeling like you want to click race.
1293 days 6 hours ago
dragotistic
king
1293 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
it's really how funny how this was copied/pasted from ME, yet I'm not even in the tsc chats anymore.

traitors. I'm suing everyone involved.
1293 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
I can't wait to delete the final
1293 days 6 hours ago
Lemjam6
it's really how funny how this was copied/pasted from PATRICK, yet he's not even in the tsc chats anymore.

traitors. I'm suing everyone involved.
1293 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
I thought the theme would be getting stonedddd
1291 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
I just think it's sad how I receive zero credit for writing out the rules.
1291 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Yeah and I also feel bad for AlanDuncan who created this Theme last year but received no credit for it.
1291 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
oh please!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!