This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 364 Theme Announcement

Topic » TSC 364 Theme Announcement

1747 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm posting the theme information for next week's contest (TSC 364) early to give everyone time to research new music if necessary.

Tengaged Song Contest was created back in 2009 as a place to discover new music. Unfortunately, this vision isn't always fulfilled when artists such as Saara Aalto, Cupcakke, and Carly Rae Jepsen are entered every ten weeks, or you have a popular artist such as Cher Lloyd win over her nearest competitor by a significant margin. Therefore, the next theme has been crafted with the purpose to encourage all players to discover and submit new music.

For next week's theme, you must submit a song with LESS THAN 25,000 views on YouTube.

NOTES:
- The song you submit must have less than 25,000 views by 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on August 6, 2019. This is when the contest is scheduled to begin. If your song passes 25,000 views after all the songs have been posted, you will NOT be disqualified.
- You are NOT permitted to send an alternative version of a song with less views (ie. a lyric video) that has already accumulated more than 25,000 views on a separate video (ie. a music video).
- Views are NOT cumulative. This means that if your song has multiple videos on YouTube, and the total views from all individual videos is more than 25,000, this is NOT grounds for disqualification. As long as every upload of your song has less than 25,000 views, the song is eligible.
- The number of Spotify, SoundCloud or Apple Music streams will NOT be counted as criteria for eligibility.
- All regular rules regarding the ARTIST and SONG apply (ie. charting).

I will be hosting the contest, and mailers will be sent on Sunday, August 4 after next week's results show. Good luck!
1740 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
EXTRA NOTE:

Because of the first note, your entry might be disqualified from today until Tuesday morning/early afternoon if it passes 25,000 views by 3 PM EST on Tuesday. I will ask you to submit a new entry if that happens to be the case. Please keep that in mind so you can submit a new entry before the deadline.
1739 days 15 hours ago
Zurks
Ahhh dammit I just read the rules!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!