This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 346 Semis Info

Topic » TSC 346 Semis Info

1851 days ago
Alexeh23
Hi all!

Currently got 32 entries in and it's likely that we're getting one more, so semis are happening this week!

So how are they gonna work? Many current participants weren't participating when semis happened before (including me), so here's a quick run down of how things are going to work for the semis:

• Tonight, I will block post both semi finals, each consisting of 16/17 entries.
• You are ONLY allowed to vote in the semi you are allocated in, and I will post both semi running orders here as well as in the individual threads, so you know which thread to look in.
• Voting is in the normal TSC/ESC format (eg. 12, 10, 8-1 for your top ten). You do need to comment still, but send your comments through PM to me and DO NOT post them on the thread, so that you don't spoil which semi final you are in. You can then use those comments for the final. Failure to vote in your semi final will result in your entry being disqualified.
• The deadline for voting in the semis will be Thursday at 8pm BST/3pm EDT, when the qualifiers from each semi will be revealed. I'll say for sure how many qualifiers will come from each semi after posting, but for now assume that it's 12 qualifiers from each. Possibly 13 from the bigger semi final if that is the case.
• Following this, the final will be posted and you'll have until Sunday at 8pm BST/3pm EDT to vote in that.

Hopefully that's cleared things up, but please let me know if you have any questions!
1850 days 23 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Think I’ll sit this week :x gl though!
1850 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Why to sit Princess?
1850 days 23 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Semis :p
1850 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
Ironically, now we're at 32 songs, we've had a little bit of discussion and have come to the decision that semis won't be happening this week and the TSC 346 Final will begin as usual in just under an hour. Sorry for all the confusion!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!