This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Casey's Survivor Ecuador: La Libertad Applications

Topic » Casey's Survivor Ecuador: La..

3907 days 22 hours ago
crazzycasey
Hello everyone! Welcome to Ecuador: La Libertad!
I am so ecstatic to be hosting my second season of Survivor. This season there will be a challenge and tribal everyday. So, if you don't think you can do that, I recommend you don't apply. After 2 weeks, applications should fill up, and then I will choose the cast. If you post a detailed application, and you follow all the guidelines, you will most likely make it this season! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Please fill out this application, and wait to find out if you made the cut.

Username:
Name:
Nickname (Please! We will be using it!):
Color Level:
Time - Zone:

Who was your favorite contestant last season?:
How often do you watch Survivor?:
Do you think you can win this group game? How?:
Hero or villain?
Strategic, social or physical? Why?:

How active are you on Tengaged? ( PLEASE be honest!I would only like active players!) (1-10):
What time periods after 7:30 pm EST are you available (Weekdays)?:
What time periods after 1 pm EST are you available (Weekends)?:

To join the game, you must promise to send me at least 4 confessionals. They don’t have to be very long, but you do need them.
Agreed? ?Yes ? No

Will you try your hardest to make it to all challenges and tribal councils, and if you’re not able to make it, PM me?
Agreed? ?Yes ? No

Thank you so much for applying, and please understand this is just a game, and there is no need to act out-of-control if you do not make the cut or are voted out of the game.

The cast will be revealed sometime when we have around 30-35 applicants.
3901 days 13 hours ago
Bennyboo03
Bennyboo03
Benjamin
Ben
male
yellow
ohio,usa
scoopen
every season week too
wat do think do i look like i would lose, my brains
hero
strategic,do i have brains!!! yes i do so i will use them
9:00
anytime
yes
yes
3896 days 14 hours ago
mattshore999
mattshore999
Matt
Male
white
Chicago,Il
Phillip Sheppard
Every Episode
Yes, I would form an alliance and follow the BR Rules
Villain
Strategic, because of the alliances I make and how to use them to my advantage
10 I'm on here everyday
Any time after 8:30
Any time after 4:00
Yes
Yes
3896 days 10 hours ago
Chanmam727
Chanman727

Chandler
Male
White
Pittsburgh
Yellow
Cochran
Watch alot
Yeah I form an alliance and try to win
Strategic
Anytime
Yes
Yes
Eastern Time
3891 days 16 hours ago
crazzycasey
Remember, when you are applying, please apply with the questions there!
3891 days 10 hours ago
terose
Hello everyone! Welcome to Ecuador: La Libertad!
I am so ecstatic to be hosting my second season of Survivor. This season there will be a challenge and tribal everyday. So, if you don't think you can do that, I recommend you don't apply. After 2 weeks, applications should fill up, and then I will choose the cast. If you post a detailed application, and you follow all the guidelines, you will most likely make it this season! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Please fill out this application, and wait to find out if you made the cut.

Username: terose
Name: Timothy
Nickname (Please! We will be using it!): Tim
Color Level: White
Time - Zone: US Central

Who was your favorite contestant last season?: Corinne
How often do you watch Survivor?: Every episode of every season.
Do you think you can win this group game? How?: Yes. I am a very social player and people tend to underestimate me.
Hero or villain? Hero
Strategic, social or physical? Why?: Social. You can't win if people don't like you.

How active are you on Tengaged? ( PLEASE be honest!I would only like active players!) (1-10): Most of the time it's a 10.
What time periods after 7:30 pm EST are you available (Weekdays)?: 7-11
What time periods after 1 pm EST are you available (Weekends)?: 1-11

To join the game, you must promise to send me at least 4 confessionals. They don’t have to be very long, but you do need them.
Agreed? ?Yes ? No Yes

Will you try your hardest to make it to all challenges and tribal councils, and if you’re not able to make it, PM me?
Agreed? ?Yes ? No Yes

Thank you so much for applying, and please understand this is just a game, and there is no need to act out-of-control if you do not make the cut or are voted out of the game.

The cast will be revealed sometime when we have around 30-35 applicants.
3891 days 5 hours ago
RCRS
Username:RCRS
Name:Ricardo
Nickname (Please! We will be using it!):RCRS
Color Level:OEANGE
Time - Zone: US TIME ZONE

Who was your favorite contestant last season?:DIDN'T WATCH IT
How often do you watch Survivor?:DON'T REALLY WATCH IT
Do you think you can win this group game? How?:I CAN TRY . I WILL GIVE IT ALL I HAVE GOT . ALWAYS HAVE TO TRY STUFF .
Hero or villain? HERO
Strategic, social or physical? Why?:STRATEGIC . THAT HOW THE GAME  DOES BE PLAYED

How active are you on Tengaged? ( PLEASE be honest!I would only like active players!) (1-10):5-8
What time periods after 7:30 pm EST are you available (Weekdays)?: 8:00 PM
What time periods after 1 pm EST are you available (Weekends)?:2:00PM

Agreed? ?: YES

Agreed? ?: YES

HOPE I GET PICK IF NOT GOOD LUCK TO THE OTHER WHO GOT PICKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3890 days 16 hours ago
ghrocky5
ghrocky5/alex/atrain/male/0/white/central/4-7/8:00 -9:00eastern/12:00-5:00/ok/ok i want 2 prove myself

open group

ILTB's SOMETHING

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!