This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 24

Topic » SBB15 — Day 24

1384 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
1384 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1384 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1384 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
I'm too good for the world.
1384 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 2-1...
1384 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Will

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1384 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
https://media.giphy.com/media/KIWx6OpgMCQ0w/giphy.gif
1384 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1384 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Well this is a sh*tty way to go, but good luck to everyone.

Every single season I have played I have gotten just a slightly higher placement so it stinks I couldn’t bring home the win yet again. I’m NGL I am bitter at SOME of you, but I will get over it eventually. My vote will be decided when I see who is in the end. Don’t be #fake and don’t be #stupid.

Shoutout to the 5 time losers :) Also every season I have played produced a 2 time winner so gl! :)

Thank you Shawn for having me back again and letting me flop all over again <3
1384 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
:( I’m sorry
1384 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Day-Durance”, and here’s how it works.

In this endurance competition, houseguests must post on the hour every hour they can over the course of 24 hours.

I will begin the challenge by MAILING "Challenge Begins Now" to all competing houseguests at 5pm EST. Every time that mail reaches the hour mark, starting from 1 hour after the initial mail, houseguests must send back a mail to me stating "holds on".

The mail must be sent from within 1 minute on either side of the hour, bang on, for it to count.

This continues for 24 hours, with the final "holds on" mail slated for a whole 1 day after the competition began, at 5pm EST Tuesday.

The person who has correctly mailed for the most hours within 24 hours becomes the new HEAD of HOUSEHOLD.

A tie will be broken by whoever mailed FIRST for the most number of hours out of their valid hours.
1384 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
you aren't OUT if you MISS hours, you can just continue when active again.
1384 days 15 hours ago
etaco75
RIP Naya Rivera :(
1383 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jayson — 24
Tisha — 21
Evan — 17
Andy — 12

Congratulations Jayson, you are the new Head of Household!
1383 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
https://66.media.tumblr.com/bca920241379876231fa383ea9a3bca7/tumblr_pxega3TZfw1qacmyzo2_250.gifv

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!