This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB5 — Day 24

Topic » SBB5 — Day 24

2427 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Day-Durance”, and here’s how it works.

In this endurance competition, houseguests must post on the hour every hour they can over the course of 24 hours.

I will begin the challenge by posting "Challenge Begins Now" at a set time, and every time that post reaches the hour mark, starting from 1 hour after the initial post, houseguests must send a mail to me stating "holds on".

The mail must be sent from within 1 minute on either side of the hour, bang on, for it to count.

This continues for 24 hours, with the final "holds on" mail slated for a whole 1 day after the competition began.

The person who has correctly mailed for the most hours within 24 hours wins the first part of the final Head of Household competition.

A tie will be broken by whoever posted FIRST for the most number of hours out of their valid posting hours.
2427 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
"Challenge Begins Now"
2425 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Patrick - 17 out of 24 hrs.
Kelly - 4 out of 24 hrs.
Julian - 2 out of 24 hrs.
2425 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Patrick you have won Part 1.
2424 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Julian won Part 2 in another Lucky Dip draw (lol)

then Patrick won Part 3, becoming the final HOH of the season.
2423 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
I've betrayed a lot of people over the past two weeks since the triple eviction, but I need to draw the line somewhere. I'm going to stay true to the one person who I had originally intended to stay loyal to, meaning that Julian, I vote to evict you.
2423 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/2017/08/18/c9c5f2e2-c14d-410e-9d1c-1cb52375a7f2/cody.gif
2423 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6EhULcwbQUgjlm4E/giphy.gif

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!