This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 14

Topic » SBB14 — Day 14

1600 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
The POV draw will take place in secret at 1pm EST. If anyone is unable to play after that time band before 5pm, they can play beforehand if they are able to contact me, with their score only counting if they get chosen. ALL PLAYERS SHOULD SEND HOUSEGUEST CHOICE OPTIONS FOR VETO DRAW IF THEY WON'T BE HERE AT 1PM OR BE SKIPPED.

This Power of Veto competition is called “Muddled Words”, and here’s how it works.

In this mental competition, houseguests have just three minutes to gather letters, and then spell the longest word possible.

To play you must contact me on Skype to play, preferably after 1pm EST tomorrow!

First I will MAIL you a question with several possible answers. You must send a separate mail for each answer they you. Once you feel comfortable with the amount of answers you have given, you must mail again to "stop my time".

Whatever time remains from each player's three minutes (deciphered by comparing my question mail timestamp with your stop timestamp) is carried over to part 2. For each correct answer given in part 1, a houseguest will receive a randomly selected letter of the alphabet.

You will then be mailed your randomised letter strings, and you will have the remaining time of your three minutes to come up with and send the longest word you can. If your word shows up on Dictionary.com it's a valid word.

The person who gets the longest word submitted wins the Power of Veto!

The three minute time limit is very strict - for each second you go over the deadline I’ll deduct a point. So if you send a 7-letter word and go over by 2 seconds, it will only count as a 5-letter word.

In case of a tie, the person with the highest scoring word in a game of scrabble wins. If that's still tied the one with most correct answers to their question wins.
1600 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
I can announce the secret week nominees as RAY and NOLAN
1600 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
=[
1599 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Veto used on Nolan
1599 days 21 hours ago
GentlemanG
=[
1599 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Renom is Joey
1599 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
=[

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!