This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB6 — Day 23

Topic » SBB6 — Day 23

2257 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
2257 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
2257 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 1-1, we have a tie.
2257 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
So, for the first time this season, HOH Chloe must cast the deciding vote.
2257 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chloe please stand, face your houseguests, and cast your vote to evict.
2257 days 18 hours ago
Solinne64
I know you’re going to be mad at me.
But keeping someone who would evict me regardless at Final 4 is not someone who I want to keep.
I know you probably won’t vote for me if I somehow manage to make it to Final 2, but I hope that we will be able to maintain our friendship outside this game.
With that being said, you’re an amazing player, and this is why I choose to evict you, Ryan.
2257 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's official. Ryan, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
2257 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Bye Ryan! I am sorry too. You are a great guy and an amazing player. I know you are upset with me right now but this was best for my game at this point.
2253 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
HOH is now non-live. Contact me and I will explain the rules, and you can compete.
2248 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Results of the “Face the Answer” HOH
2248 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Bennett fucked up the competition so he’s outta this
2248 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Both JaVale and Rich had 8 out of 9 correct. So it comes down to who was fastest.
2248 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
With a time of 13 minutes 40 seconds against 49 minutes 9 seconds. Congratulations JaVale, you are the new Head of Household!
2248 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright since nominations don't matter much and it all comes down to the POV. 

I've decided to nominate Bennett and Chloe.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!