This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 21

Topic » SBB13 — Day 21

1651 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
ok ready
1651 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay here come the statements - good luck to you both!
1651 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION: What is one thing that you are embarrassed about from the game?

1. “Losing my final Power of Veto.“
2. “Forming a new alliance and immediately getting voted out by two of them.“
3. “Getting voted out unanimously.“
4. “Being on the block several weeks in a row.“
5. “Being a dumbs and not reaching out to Joe sooner.“
6. “Signing up at all. Was a waste of my time.“
7. “I am embarrassed I did so bad and got ??? place. I ain’t Jenn City!“
8. “Not understanding "1st blog" meant "in the comments of" and blowing a comp as a result.“

JURORS:
Billy
Chris
Christian
Evan
Tris
Zee
1651 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Ethan, you are the final Head of Household!
1651 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.giphy.com/media/5QYpxZ7xkGmuveIE3b/giphy.gif
1651 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Rip, 5/6
1651 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay so here we are, Final 3.

I can’t believe an alliance made on Day 1 of this game, actually made it to the end. Despite the wavering loyalty within our group at specific moments, we did indeed prevail and we deserve to be proud of that.

As happy and relieved I am to win this Final HOH, it also comes with a price of evicting a dear friend of mine. The Brovivors killed another group game, are we shocked though?!?? Nah but seriously, I really am gutted to have to make this decision.

I think what makes it even harder is that you both brought up to me in your pleas that you’ve never made it to the end of a Suitman’s season of any kind, and I feel almost shitty that I have to make this choice.

I have no idea what the jury is thinking, and there are only a few things to base this vote on. That being overall game played, and loyalty to me throughout the season. So I’m gonna use a combination of both to make my final decision.
1651 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
So with all of that being said, I sadly vote to evict
Joe.

I think you played an outstanding game where you played the middle pretty flawlessly. That coupled with the fact that you were trying to kill me from Final 5 onwards really lets me know that you were playing to win, and that you probably would have won this game had you made the final 2.

You know I love you to death and this sucks, but we talked it out after Part 2, and you probably would have done the same to me had you had control over who to take.

You killed it though.
1651 days 21 hours ago
Joeker
https://media2.giphy.com/media/X8aQ3IAO7iYIsjkZtu/giphy.gif

Me every Suitman game like
1651 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
GG Joe! Well played my man <3
1651 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Us 3:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/nPYTBW6x4RBLi/source.gif

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!