This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 19

Topic » SBB13 — Day 19

1655 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
1655 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1655 days 23 hours ago
Mybash_
Hello Julie
1655 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1655 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 1-1, we have a tie. 1 vote to evict Chris, 1 vote to evict Newz.
1655 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Evan, as current Head of Household, you must break the tie. Stand up, face your fellow houseguests, and cast the deciding vote to evict.
1655 days 23 hours ago
etaco75
sits
1655 days 23 hours ago
etaco75
-stands-
1655 days 23 hours ago
etaco75
You both gave me a lot to think about last night, and this decision was not easy to make at all.

But at the end of the day, I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if I got 4th place because I brought the power duo to the final four. If Ethan wins both of the next two comps then I’ll be the first to say I could have made the wrong move here. But taking risks has gotten me this far and I hope it can get me to the end. I’m sorry Chris but I’ve chosen to evict you.
1655 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Bye Chris! GG my man
1655 days 23 hours ago
Mybash_
Well not sure it was the best move for you, but hey Ethan babe you got this <3 gl everyone
1655 days 23 hours ago
etaco75
sits out of final 4 hoh :(
1655 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
hi
1655 days 23 hours ago
Joeker
hi
1655 days 23 hours ago
etaco75
cmonnnnnnnn GeoGuessr
1655 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Make the Grade”, and here’s how it works.

This competition will run in three stages. In each stage there will be a different task to complete, and to advance to the next one you must be within the designated top set of people to complete it. Each task is a condensed version of a historic SBB comp.

Each stage will eliminate the player that is last to finish, until the final stage grants only one winner.

STAGE ONE is a simple speed task. I will name a season of Suitman’s Survivor and you will respond with all episode titles from that Suitman season in SEPARATE mails and chronological order. You’ll have to go back and correct any mistakes before you can pass. The last player to finish is out.

STAGE TWO is a blog hunt task. I will post a hint to a SINGLE Tengaged user and you’ll have to trawl through their past blogs using a hint provided to locate a TOKEN dropped on the blog by me. Each token can only be claimed by one person by POSTING “claim” on the blog and then MAILING me the link (you must do both these actions to claim it first). There are three tokens, equal to the number of players, but only the first two to send can advance to the final round.

STAGE THREE is a numerical question. I will not yet disclose what the question is about, but you’ll have just 60 seconds to MAIL your best guess for the correct answer. The player who is closest (and quickest in the event of a tie) to the actual numerical answer will win the final stage.

The winner of Stage Three becomes the new Head of Household.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!