This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yellow Applications

Topic » Yellow Applications

4166 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
Username:
Why Should I Choose You? (Longer the better!):
4166 days ago
Chloeox
Username: Chloeox
Why should I choose you: You should choose me over anyone else because i am a very determined, keen competitor, who is extremely talented and who can play a very clever game, i'm physically and mentually prepared for any challenge that come up on me and if you choose me then you'll understand what I mean.

Hope I get chosen.

Good luck all applicants!
4166 days ago
mark796
Username:mark796
Why Should I Choose You? (Longer the better!): I think you should choose me because i usually do well in all the games i play on tengaged, im proven to be good at the challenges , i can play a game where people trust me and i do not lie and backstab but if i need to i will , i also try to seem like not much of a threath , i really want to play a different game and this is why i want to play this :)
4165 days 23 hours ago
Bustamove11
Username: Bustamove11
Why Should I Choose You?: I think I'm able to win if I set my mind to it, and I'm not someone to be pushed around by. I will literally bring people down with me if I have to. I'm a physical and a strategic player and I like to manipulate people to help me out. If people try to go after me, I WILL come back after them and make sure I leave this game AFTER they leave.

GL to everyoen who gets picked :D
4165 days 22 hours ago
BigBrother06
Username: BigBrother06
Why Should I Choose You? (Longer the better!): I am skilled. I'm in a couple group games where I have a pretty good chance of winning. I can win any challenge from researching to art. I usually don't backstab, but I will if it increases my chances of winning or they haven't been helping me throughout the game. I am active. I'm active like 5 hours a day or more! I'm in many group games such as, Big Brother. I make alliances, but don't overflow with alliances, so I get backstabbed. I participate in every major event in the game. I don't know how this format is, but I'm a very quick learner. I will not disobey the rules in anyway. I play a very tidy game. Choose me and choose a potential winner!
4164 days 22 hours ago
Guess_Who
guess_who
Because I am the most well known yellow player on the site. I'm Irish so I have amazing charm ;) I'm the type of person who is aligned with everyone and makes the final with  this strategy I find more friends with high levels than lower levels but I give the lower levels the noobs forever strategy. I am online about 7 hours a day. I am very likable and never go out without a boom. I pretend not to hold a grudge a pretend the people who were after me are now my friends but then I backstab them. I am familiar with the game format and rules so there is no need to explain. I have been on the website for 2 years spanning different accounts so I will have huge experience maybe more than most of the higher levels! Pick me if you want an active playa dont pick me if you want an imexperienced noob :)
Good luck :)
4164 days 9 hours ago
firetruck421
firetruck421
Wjy you should choose me?  I'm the best competitor EVER!  I'm also pretty funny too, ask ALMOST anyone who I've ever talked too.  I've cracked jokes and stuff like that, but I KNOW I can help the yellow team win!  Also, I'm CREATIVE.  I'm actually in the middle of making MY OWN VERSION of Final Destination!  Now if that ISN'T creativity then I don't know WHAT is!  Please choose one of the best applicants to help represent the yellow team!
4163 days 18 hours ago
felipe123
felipe123
Yiu should choose me because I am destined to defeat these higher color levels. I will fight and do my best at the challenges. I want to see how far I can make it in a competition like this since I have never tried it but I think I will do a good job in this game.
4163 days 11 hours ago
MASTAxx
MASTAxx
My badass record says it all. I'm an excellent strategist, competitor and leader and find a yellow level with a record as good as mine.
4163 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
minidude13
I would make a long reasoning, but my guess is you want suprising twists. Ive got just what you need
4162 days 15 hours ago
nels2012
Username: nels2012
Why Should I Choose You? (Longer the better!): why should you pick me cause im new to the group games here but i always love the mtv battle games like this one im strong im very loyal i never backstab

open group

T OFFICIAL Battle Of The Colors (2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!