This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

White Applications

Topic » White Applications

4157 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
Username:
Why Should I Choose You? (Longer the better!):
4157 days 6 hours ago
messydavez
me
4157 days 2 hours ago
mynameispaul
Username: mynameispaul
Why should you choose me? Because I am really big fan of the challenge, & I've watched all the episodes this season, so from that I know the gist of the format. I don't know if you value this but yes, I'm just a big fan of the show, so I really wanted to try this out. & you can be certain that I will be as active as possible! So fingers crossed! :)
4157 days 2 hours ago
mthe59
Username: #mthe59
Why Should I Choose You? (Longer the better!): You should choose me because I have been watching The Challenge since it was called Real World/Road Rules challenge and am a huge fan. I'm also very adorable and fun.
4156 days 4 hours ago
aliumair
Username:@aliumair
Why Should I Choose You? (Longer the better!): you should pick me because im new to this game and i only have been here for 4 weeks so i need to get the taste of the game and i really like group games i have been in lots and lots of groups and i enjoyed i am hoping i enjoy this 1 is well.
4156 days 1 hour ago
TheSexyGuy
Thesexyguy
im a surviour ill fuck this shit please pick me ill present this shit and ill win for the noobs
4155 days 5 hours ago
anthonyjr
I'm Anthonyjr and u should choose me because I know I will win and I am determined to me and my team will easily beat the competition although we are "newbiees" all of those others should be scared
4153 days 18 hours ago
jack009
jack009
coz i have 0.0T$ so i wot not be yellow for a lone time :D and it will be fun
4152 days 21 hours ago
Dustoff17
Dustoff17

I love to compete and i've done other forum games where I have gone extremely far. Im a well rounded competitor in not only puzzles but mental challenges as well. I'm loyal and play a fair game but im not afraid to get my hands dirty and play to win!

open group

T OFFICIAL Battle Of The Colors (2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!