This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MHens BIG BROTHER 2: DONT TARGET ME!!!! Jury Speech!

Topic » MHens BIG BROTHER 2: DONT..

4568 days 17 hours ago
MHens
Yay!!!! I MADE IT TO THE FINAL TWO!! i knew i was anyway! Lol jk no!!! Ok so just for starters i was alaigned with sarge meow and bblover at the beginning of the game! Then poor sarge was evicted and reality never really talked to me so i was all alone with meow! Then me and maya kinda made this mutual agreement thing that we would keep each other safe. We never actually made an alliance but we were friends.  I have been nominated so much times in this house so i had to rally votes or win pov and thats what i did! I also won two or three HOHs i will count all my stats later. Also i dont get why meow quit but ok not really important to my jury speech. Anyway my biggest game move was probably turning on meowmeow and making it my PRIME OBJECTIVE to evict him. Then like he always does when he doesnt win he quits. Typical cry baby meowmeow! I can honestly say that i stayed true to all of my alliance members. (except for meow of course). Sarge (never went against him he was my main ally) maya (we werelike besties) bblover (alliance never went against him/her) reality never went against her except when it was maya and reality on the block )
So basically please vote for me to win! I tried my hardest toget here! I was a huge competitor! I socialized and strategized! I was very loyal! Thanks! I will be posting my stats in a moment. Please post any questions you have on this thread!
4568 days 17 hours ago
MHens
My stats ~
I HAVE WON 3 POWER OF VETOS
I HAVE WON 2 HEAD OF HOUSEHOLDS
I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR EVICTION/ON THE BLOCK 3 TIMES
4568 days 17 hours ago
MHens
Reailtys stats ~
SHE HAS BEEN ON THE BLOCK ONE TIME AND HAS WON NO COMPETITIONS.

I WON 5
4568 days 15 hours ago
realitymogul04
Congrats Mhens and no hard feelings! I didn't play the way mhens did because I would not have made it to the end of this game. From the beginning everyones strategy was to target the people who were threats in this game. Week 1, I had a target on my back from the get go by banishing meow and having meow call me and sarges alliance out. So that's when my game started. BBlover I didn't betray you, because I didn't send you home however I knew that stats would be 6 to 6 that week and that meow would break the tied and send you home. This was ideal for me because Sarge and Meow both still trusted me. Then I had to evict Sarge. I didn't want to but you were playing a terrific game, and you were a huge threat. I didn't think there would be another oppurtunity to get rid of you sorry! And had I went to the final two I deff wouldve lost to you! You played a great game, and I'm sorry you weren't rewarded for it. But I wouldve lost had you been sitting here. Meow quit, I don't know why but he did. He said that I rode his coattails and that's fine. That was part of my strategy be aligned with someone who was a bigger threat than myself and let them take me far in the game. Meow played a great game as well. If you had been sitting in the final 2 you absolutley wouldve won easily. But you quit idk why! Look I couldve played this game loyaly, but I wouldn't have been sitting here if I did. Mhens and me are totally diff people, with totaly diff games. If I had played the way he did I wouldve been out week 4.

open group

BIG BROTHER 3: (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!