This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 6

4743 days 15 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Here is where you will discuss who should win.

Current T$ - 1 T$.
4743 days 15 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Good luck.
4743 days 15 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Here I go.

I think I should win because.......I'm gonna be honest here.....I've played this game the best out of anyone. I avoided Calico when she controlled the game, and I engineered the blindside of Calico when it came time for her reign to end. I laid low when I needed to, and asserted myself when necessary. I played the best game, and that's why I should win. :)
4743 days 14 hours ago
Cray
Gl other two
I think i should win cause well i absolutely did nothing haha besides help get calico out whenever she wanted me out and well thats it.
4743 days 14 hours ago
buckswin4
Good Luck Guys!

I think I should win because I was the most active player in my opinion. I played a balanced game of playing tough and heads on as well as playing in the background. I always voted with my gut and it worked out for me in the end. I eliminated Colt and and I always contributed to the vote. I was always there for people to vote for but I always avoided elimination. I think thats why I should win.
4743 days 13 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
You know, for only 1 T$, this really wasn't worth it. LOL
4743 days 13 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
It appears as if everyone has casted their vote. :)
4743 days 9 hours ago
Cray
I sent in my vote and it wasnt for me
4743 days 8 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
I sent my vote in a while ago, and it wasn't for me either. :) But only because Nick said I couldn't vote for myself.
4742 days 9 hours ago
Cray
Lol Shaz well gl you both
4742 days 7 hours ago
buckswin4
I sent in my vote, wasn't for me, gl guys
4742 days 7 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
And.........Nick isn't on. :/
4742 days 5 hours ago
Cray
Oooooh shall we reveal who we voted for
4742 days 5 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Nah. We should let Nick reveal it. If he ever shows up.
4742 days 5 hours ago
Cray
Ok

open group

Unanimous S5: All Stars (NOW APPLYING)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!