This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Thoughts

Topic » Final Thoughts

4408 days 3 hours ago
Sparticus142
This is for anyone to post final thoughts on the game, discuss strategies, and to understand what exaclty went on.
4408 days 2 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Spartacus who did you think was going to win from the start?
4408 days 2 hours ago
Ty_Conner
I thought Josh was gonna be a gonner! Then out of nowhere his hp bumps up to 14! What made your health increase so much?
4408 days 2 hours ago
Sparticus142
I really thought topdog or zantok had a great chance considering they were aligned and had many weapons from the cornucopia. I also thought that joshjosh did have a good chance because he found a source of food and water very quickly. Then when he got sponsors I realized he had a great chance.
4408 days 2 hours ago
JoshJosh123
@ty I got a lot of sponsors, I got meals, which increased HP and Medicine too
4407 days 22 hours ago
Zantok
I loved this game Sparticus and congratulations to JoshJosh for winning! I was glad in the beginning to be able to align with Topdog at the cornucopia and gather a lot of supplies. Unfortunately, I got injured and started to starve and then my teammate was killed so I had to flee and my strategy switched trying to outrun and outlast everyone and hope they all starve before I do.

All in all, congrats to JoshJosh once again. This was a very fun game.
4407 days 19 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Thanks Zantok, amd I agree this was very fun, one of the best group games I've ever played in!
4407 days 9 hours ago
hinata0014
I didn't think I had a chance to win but after I made an alliance with antega and soon later tyconner, my chances increased and not bad that all 3 of us made F4 but came up short because we couldn't get as many sponsors as joshjosh
4407 days 9 hours ago
hinata0014
also at least me and antega can say were we the last remaining pair in the games, since everyone else didn't have a district partner after F9
4407 days 7 hours ago
Ty_Conner
I loved how this game made me feel scared in real life!
4406 days 6 hours ago
Comando6661
to bad i never had a chance. i thought everyone was gone for easter :(

open group

Tengaged Hunger Games (2nd Annual)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!