This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Victors Tour

Topic » Victors Tour

4407 days 19 hours ago
Sparticus142
Would the victor of each season please state their final thoughts as well as their strategy of the game in this forum.
4407 days 11 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Firstly I'd like to thank all the people who sponsored me, without your sponsors, i would have died on day 3.
My strategy entering the arena, was to stay as far away from other tributes as possible, and to get lots of sponsors, because i only got a boomerang when the game started. the only real contact I had with other tributes was on the first day with Tennis when he tried to throw knives at me and on the last day as the other 2 walked into my trap. I never had any allies, but I did manage to find some food and water sources which helped me a lot. I guess what also helped me win, was that a lot of other tributes couldn't find food or water supplies and died from a lack of both.
I also think that the biggest threats to me winning were:
Tennis: he could have killed me on the first day, but I kept fleeing and he eventually gave up, after dealing me some HP loss
The alliance of Ty, Hin and Antega: by the sounds of it, they were the force to be reckoned with, I was just luckier when it came down to it.

My final thoughts are happy that I have made it out alive and also sadness that others had to die, but also happy to bring Glory to District 5

open group

Tengaged Hunger Games (2nd Annual)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!