This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 18 ? THE FINAL 2!!!

Topic » Day 18 ? THE FINAL 2!!!

4712 days 17 hours ago
this has been the klongest season BY FAR and the final 2 are 2 rookies from last season rstar and gia

the most suprinsing is rstar

now i'm doing sommething diffrent asking each final 2 meber a question

Rstar:how did u mange to tear part one of the strongest teams in los history

Gia: what are your wemotins after betraying rt and you full team elimnated(cept u)
4712 days 17 hours ago
ops next to 18 ut wasn;t supposed 2 say ?
4712 days 17 hours ago
mAKE YOUR SPEACHS!!!!
4712 days 17 hours ago
rstar51
well right before this game i sent a message to the F5 from last season saying we should have a team of our own right as i sent that message Gia signed up for the air team but Gia sent me a message saying that we would go as far as we could together and it turns out i could take out a team of 5 just to get to the end and it just turned out to do that Gia would have to help and she did and we became F2 i came in 5th last season and that didnt work for me so i changed i made an alliance before the game and it turned out two of that alliance could make it but one of them was the second to go and he was the winner of the last season i knew i had to do something so me and Gia made a F2 alliance well it was really a F2 team alliance which came true but i knew i needed to do somthing having it be 5-1 and well now its 1-1 fire vs air
4712 days 17 hours ago
rt72
HEY AVATAR U KNOW I BRING THE DRAMA *WINKS AT TENNIS* SO GAIPAHAGE WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I VOTE FOR U BITCH.

AND RSTAR, U FUCKING TALK ABOUT SITTTING IN THE BACK, WHAT THE FUCK DID U DO TO DESERVE TO WIN??
4712 days 17 hours ago
rstar51
im here and your not i was alone with 1 fire 5 airs and 2 earths and now its one fire and one air you could have nommed me and i would have gone but why didnt you i think you trusted gia but that didnt seem to work she betrayed you
4712 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I played the best game. I made an alliance with every person in this game. Some of which you were pawns. Some in which I did intend to take you far, but other things happened. I think I deserve the win. I brought Rstar here. If it wasnt for me, he wouldnt be here. This game is not about making friends. Its about getting to the end. I told every person on Fire, Water, and Earth that it'd be Air and that tribe to the end. I told them a different tribe was after.them, thus pitting each team against each other. I led Air to go to the end, taking out every other player. Rt, Markus, Joel, and John. I intended to take us to Final Five. Rstar got in the way, winning a few challenges eliminating each of you. To save myself, I made a F2 Alliance with Star. Turns it, it worked. To be honest, John. I wanted you with me in F2. I didnt get you out. Others did. Markus. You were too much of a threat so had to go. Rt. I felt if I voted Star, you would have flipped on me, taking Joel to the end. So you were next. Joel. It was going to be you and me in F2. Rstar won, and took me. Sorry. Overall, I know I pissed 95% of you off. But the truth is I played the best damn game ive seen here on Tengaged. Ive had the best strategy. I deserve the win. Rstar, good luck, but you do not deserve the win. I tagged you along.
4712 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Rstar. Im a guy lmao
4712 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
@Avatar.
Im going to be honest. I dont feel bad. I did it to get here. Being a captain, I was.an obvopis threat. But I took each person out due to strategy.
4712 days 16 hours ago
yellowunicorn
when will heroes vs villians be?
4712 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
@Rt. The reason you should vote for me... Honestly, you shouldnt. Im not.gonna give some fake sap story to get votes. I lay it out like the truth. Truth hurts. The truth is, you shouldnt vote me. I lied to you in        this game. But on the other hand you should. I played the best game and had the best strategy. For example, in my group game, Survivor South Pacifoc, a player (I wont reveal his/her name) made an alliance with everyone. That cost his/her game, and they got voted out early. But I did it.
4712 days 4 hours ago
MarkusHatch
Its almost funny that Gaia said all this and later tells everyone NOT to vote for him.
4712 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yeah. After Titan messaged me, I felt like crap
And I wanted to apologoe, and help Rstar win.

open group

the last one standing season 9 4 TEAMSII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!