This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » NOTES

4732 days 16 hours ago
remorawr
The game Quidditch will be after the merge when there are 10 students left :)
4732 days 14 hours ago
remorawr
I added every white level so you guys can mail your votes :D
4730 days 7 hours ago
remorawr
Moolah's place in Hufflepuff will also be played by Fedhasa (using another person's account because of no-multi policy).

Fedhasa is also Moolah but it's not a multi. :)
4729 days 9 hours ago
remorawr
I will post the challenge tomorrow. Which is 8pm in our time. and 8am in some parts of USA.
4716 days 10 hours ago
remorawr
IF A TIE OCCURS IN ANY TRIBAL COUNCIL EXCEPT FOR THE FINAL ONE WHERE YOU HAVE TO VOTE THE WINNER, WE WILL DECIDE WHO GOES THROUGH THE PURPLE ROCK.

The purple rock was introduced way before like in the early seasons of Survivor. If a tie occurs, the two people who tied are safe and the ones remaining will have to pick a stone in a bag. In the bag, there are stones/rocks, one is color purple. The person who gets the purple rock is voted out.
4716 days 9 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
okay why not firemaking? but instead of firemaking, substitute it with a mini-challenge or a poll... purple rock is lame
4716 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
I made up a firemaking challenge it was quite fun actually. Although I don't have a problem with purple rock if I'm one of the tied players
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3082/forum/topic/4070196
4716 days 9 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
PURPLE ROCK'S FINE UNTIL F4. It wont work on f4.
4716 days 9 hours ago
remorawr
it's nice but it's too complicated AND you're the one who made the challenge so it's a bit unfair for iroll :)
4703 days 9 hours ago
remorawr
Why did ErikWard leave?
4703 days 8 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
well then, we're gonna need a replacement juror for him
4703 days 6 hours ago
remorawr
or I could convince him to go back when it's the final tribal council
4702 days 6 hours ago
remorawr
WINNER GETS A GIFT :D or could be on my giftlist.

open group

Survivor: Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!