This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 4 Applications

Topic » Big Brother 4 Applications

3916 days 15 hours ago
5651Omar
This game does require Skype. If you currently do not have Skype you may download it for free in the following link. http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/
Skype is used for instant messaging, & it's easier to communicate with EVERYONE. Skype IS USED often on Tengaged, so this will also benefit you in the long run.

Basic Information:
• Name:
• Sexual Orientation:
(If you currently don't have one, put N/A)

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?):
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?):
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games):
• Favorite Big Brother Player?:

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence:
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?:
• What will you do to make it to finals?:
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?:
• Showmance or Strategy?:
• Last Impression! [Anything you would like to add on, this is your LAST impression on me] 

Please post "I, *insert name*, Agree to these rules & conditions." In the following link, to finalize your application.

Rules & Conditions: http://www.tengaged.com/group/3514/forum/topic/10369610

Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck.
3916 days 1 hour ago
RightToCensor
Basic Information:
• Name: Eric
• Sexual Orientation: Gay
(If in the U.S.A. please say your state)

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?):BB8-BB15
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): N/A
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games): So many i cant count
• Favorite Big Brother Player?: Tie between Janelle(BB6) and Sharon(BB9)

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: I'm Fabulous and entertaining and i'm very Friendly unless you are too
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: 7th
• What will you do to make it to finals?: Be honest and try to win comps to make it far
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?:Social
• Showmance or Strategy?: Strategy
• Last Impression! [Anything you would like to add on, this is your LAST impression on me] 
im Super Entertaining!!!

Please post "I, Righttocensor , Agree to these rules & conditions." In the following link, to finalize your application.
3915 days 2 hours ago
Cerulean
Basic Information:
• Name: Jon Fretto :D
• Sexual Orientation: What does this matter? but straight

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?): 2-15
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): I cant find them anywhere but i would love to watch them :/
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games): Group games (never played) Skype games (never played) regular games [frookies and crookies almost always make it to F8.
• Favorite Big Brother Player?:
Dick and Daniele Donato.
Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: Fierce fucking bitch.
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: At least 8th
• What will you do to make it to finals?: Throw myslef a party with all my friends and family and then bake a cake that says IM THE # 1 fierce bitch!
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: A combination of All 3 but mainly physical.
• Showmance or Strategy?: Strategy but I wanna make friends too
I want to play a group game so bad and this is the most interesting twist i've ever seen. On both of my old accounts I never played a group game and I want to so bad!! I will make this season so interesting these people wont know who's dick is in who's vagina so pick me!!!
Please post "I, *cerulean*, Agree to these rules & conditions." In the following link, to finalize your application.

Rules & Conditions: http://www.tengaged.com/group/3514/forum/topic/10369610

Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck.
3914 days 21 hours ago
Omen
Michael
Straight
Teacher
Columbus, Ohio
OmenTengaged

All except season 1 and part of 2
This years and last years plus the celebrity
I do a lot of skype games and I did do one group game
Dr. Will Kirby

Just Do It!
I think I can get that 1st place crown. If you don't think your gonna win just leave
Get a strong 4 person alliance lay back until you have to win comps..
Mostly strategic but you have to be very social to win
Strategy unless the showmance can benefit your game
I will be very active and you will not be disapponted with me
I, Michael, Agree to these rules & conditions
3914 days 19 hours ago
Lowwww
Basic Information:
• Name: Pat
• Sexual Orientation: Straight for the most part :)

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?): 7,8,10,11,12,13,14,15
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): Celebrity + The one when Shipla Shetty won
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games): Various skype games
• Favorite Big Brother Player?: Probably Danielle Donato, simply because she won comps. when she needed to, had a strong social game in both seasons, and unlike many many contestants on big brother, she hasn't been afraid to go against the house for whats right.

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: I'm an intelligent person, who knows when to strike.
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: I definitely think I will make jury!
• What will you do to make it to finals?: I will definitely make many alliances, and stick with the house in the beggining, until I see my opportunity to take out a bigger threat.
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: Strategic.
• Showmance or Strategy?: Strategy! Showmances always get targeted.
• Last Impression! I just really hope you pick me, cause I'm really excited to play!
3914 days 17 hours ago
ava_adore84
Basic Information:
• Name: Lesha
• Sexual Orientation: straight

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?):all seasons
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): no
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games): first time
• Favorite Big Brother Player?: janelle

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: i am crazy fun and strategic.
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: 1st
• What will you do to make it to finals?: anything ihave to and i do mean sanything
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: strategic
• Showmance or Strategy?: strategy
i w ould really really love to play i love bb and i watch all seasons so i know i have what it takes to win!!!!!!!
3914 days 2 hours ago
ShanrockForLife
Basic Information:
• Name: Michael
• Sexual Orientation: GAY

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?): 9-15
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): No :(
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games): I play alot of skype games. Usually Halloween's and my placement ranges from 5th place usually.
• Favorite Big Brother Player?: Personality wise, Candice,Elissa, or maybe Jessie from BB15. Game play wise, Rachel Reilly.

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: I am an outgoing, outspoken individual who loves to compete.
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: I see myself making jury and whatever happens from there, happens.
• What will you do to make it to finals?: Play my heart out in every competition, I will not throw any competition, that's too risky, in my opinion.
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: Social/Strategic, but I can be physically competitive.
• Showmance or Strategy?: Strategy.
• Last Impression! [Anything you would like to add on, this is your LAST impression on me] : I really would love to be in this game, I love big brother and really would love a shot to play.

I,Michael, agree to these rules & conditions." In the following link, to finalize your application.
3914 days 1 hour ago
pillowmonster22
Basic Information:
• Name: Michael Spegar

• Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?): 2-15 (auditioned for season 15 as well)

• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): bits and pieces

• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games): Jake's BBhouse season two- runner up and invite back for all star game. Several 1st places here on tengaged

• Favorite Big Brother Player?: Jordan BB11, Lane BB12, Porsche BB13, Danielle BB14, Jessie BB15

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: I'm a quirky, doofy, fun loving guy, and i'm very easy to talk to.
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: top 3

• What will you do to make it to finals?: creating relationships, I believe, is one of the best ways to rule the Big Brother house. I do believe lying and backstabbing can only get you so far before it comes back to bite you in the butt.

• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: I'm not a huge social person in real life, but here I would love to come out of my comfort zone and push the boundaries on what I'm able to handle!

• Showmance or Strategy?: Haha showmance pleassse haha. I believe that if I were in a showman, I would have to be the stronger of the two, if not, then who's going to win the game? my partner, that's right. My strategy is to get to know as many people as possible and actually know them on a personal level, because not only is this just a game, but it's a social marathon.

• Last Impression! [Anything you would like to add on, this is your LAST impression on me]: I'm funny and doofy, and would love an opportunity to challenge myself social and mentally in this game.
3914 days 1 hour ago
angel881
Basic Information:
• Name: Sydney
• Sexual Orientation: Straight

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?): Season 8-current
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): Haven't watched UK
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games): I played one, but the guy cancelled it in the middle
• Favorite Big Brother Player?: Rachel Reilly or Jeff Schroeder

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: I am determined to win.
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: Probably between 5th-7th or something, it depends
• What will you do to make it to finals?: Make alliances, and play a good social game
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: Social
• Showmance or Strategy?: Showmance:)
• Last Impression! [Anything you would like to add on, this is your LAST impression on me]  I've tried to play a game like this before but the guy cancelled it before we even got to finish, and I was really disappointed. I would really like the chance to get involved in a new game, and get to meet some new people.

I, angel881, Agree to these rules & conditions.
3914 days 1 hour ago
Wonderdog
Basic Information:
• Name: Tim

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?): 2-current
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): 13-current
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement?:
I played many and I nearly always make it to the final 6.
• Favorite Big Brother Player?: Dan Gheesling

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: I am a very nice person on the outside, but a great manipulator and I will do anything to win on the inside.
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: 1st-6th
• What will you do to make it to finals?: Make alliances, but when I will need it I will play my own game and do what I need to do to win.
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: Strategic
• Showmance or Strategy?: Strategy
• Last impression!: If you choose me to go in this house, you won't regret it! Please give me this chance to go in the house and win the grand price! I will be active 150%
3913 days 21 hours ago
jbshafer
Basic Information:
• Name: JB (I go by my first and middle initials)

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?): yes, season 8 and 9 on youtube and 12-15 on tv.
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): no, but I watch BBAU!
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games): BB Minecraft 2, 10th place- for switching alliances and lying too much, i was caught!
• Favorite Big Brother Player?: Rachel Reilly, this season, it's Amanda

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: Outgoing person thats here to compete
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: I'm here to win, not to think about anything else!
• What will you do to make it to finals?: Anything it takes, you could consider me heartless. if an alliance gets me far, so be it, if not, ill betray in a split second
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: All 3, im a hardcore player
• Showmance or Strategy?: Strategy, i know noone hear personally, its through a computer
I am very determined, I had to pass 50 applicants and 3 rounds of interviews to get in the bb minecraft house, I HATE FLOATERS AND WILL NEVER BE ONE, THATS A PROMISE... put me in the show if you want a player (skype for more questions @jbshafer9)
3913 days 20 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Basic Information:
• Name: Dino

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?): yes, 1 (currently on youtube, not as much fun, just to know what its like), 2, 3, 4, 5 (online, currently on 5 as well). 14 and 15 on tv.
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): no
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games): currently in BBMVP by joeymabes still going on
• Favorite Big Brother Player?: Danielle Reyes, amanda this season, also big marcellas, alison irwin, drew daniel, marvin, diane, and nakomis fan

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: Reality TV aficionado who is smart and analyzes moves for the benefit of my game
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: final 1 i know i can win. I would get rid of me at final 7 tho.
• What will you do to make it to finals?: think what is best for my opponents to find my best move
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: social and strategic, and physical when i need it.
• Showmance or Strategy?: Strategy, but i could use a showmance as a trust and strategic reasons. also, tengaged girls are awesome
I am here to win. I will hurt people to win and they will still give me their jury vote cuz I'm playing for nothing but numero uno. I will be buddies with everyone and hope to be friends outside the house but nothing comes between me and my victory.
3913 days 16 hours ago
cfff
Basic Information:
• Name: Brian
• Sexual Orientation: straight

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?):4-15
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): none
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games):i played halloweens,meducanns, skype games and gottten 2nd in duffys big brother
• Favorite Big Brother Player?:brittney from season 12 and 14

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: I am a fun loyal and friendly person, who is the biggest big brother fan.
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?:4th
• What will you do to make it to finals?: I will play the best strategic and socail and smartest game.
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: social
• Showmance or Strategy?: strategy
• Last Impression! [Anything you would like to add on, this is your LAST impression on me]  I really love big brother and this seems like a fun game!! I am a person everyone will want to watch and root for!. I love playing a social and strategic game!
3913 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
Basic Information:
• Name: Oakley
• Skype: I will message you this because it has my full name in it.

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?): I have watched half of seasons 10 and 11 and seasons 12-15.
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?): No
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games):
• Favorite Big Brother Player?: Rachel Reilly, Candice, Elissa, Jessie, Jerry, Renny, Kathy, and Jordan.

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence: I am an intelligent little ass hole who will call people on their shit.
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?: 1st. I wouldn't play if I wasn't going to believe I could get first.
• What will you do to make it to finals?: Whatever it takes.
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?: Social and strategic.
• Showmance or Strategy?: Both.
• Last Impression! [Anything you would like to add on, this is your LAST impression on me] You better pick me because I want that gift and I will go on a witch hunt in the game for people I don't like.
3913 days 14 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
• Name:Peyton
• Sexual Orientation:Straight

Big Brother History:
• Have you watched Big Brother USA? (What Seasons?):I have watched 6-15
• Have you watched Big Brother UK? (What Seasons?):I have not watched BBUK once:/
• What are some Big Brother games you have previously played & placement? (Include Skype games):I am hosting one and got 6th in Zach's Big Brother 1
• Favorite Big Brother Player?:Britney Haynes

Additional Information:
• Describe Yourself in 1 sentence:A smart,intelligent dude who is likable and very strategic
• What do you personally believe your placement will be?:7th
• What will you do to make it to finals?:Convince people to vote for me
• Physical, Social, or Strategic?:Strategic
• Showmance or Strategy?:Strategy
I love big brother and would do anything to join!If you choose me thank you but if you don't I won't be mad at you.Thanks for making this group it seems pretty cool:)
You should choose me because I would make this game interesting and i'm not afraid to get into fights.Make me mad i'll destroy you.Watch out,Peyton's coming (HOPEFULLY)

open group

Omar's Big Brother 4 (2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!