This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chat #4 (Final HoH)

Topic » Chat #4 (Final HoH)

4742 days 20 hours ago
TDFan99
TDFan99: No chats for a while. Chat here while I reveal HoH.
4742 days 20 hours ago
TDFan99
Everyone is elegibale (even previous HoH) and it landed on..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................1 congrats Rob you are Final HoH and will decide the evictee
4742 days 19 hours ago
brandonthud75
hello
4742 days 19 hours ago
TDFan99
post a speech brandon
4742 days 11 hours ago
brandonthud75
Well.
This game has been pretty exciting and I would like to make it to the final 2. I hope I don't get eliminated
4741 days 19 hours ago
brandonthud75
yay! I am in the final 2!

open group

Random.Org Big Brother 2- Auditions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!