This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application Form

Topic » Application Form

4763 days 21 hours ago
adrianh299
Name :

Straight/Gay/Bi-Sexual :

Why do you want to take part in Big Brother?

What might people dislike about you?

What is the worst thing you’ve ever said to someone and why?

Is there anything else we should know about you?
4763 days 20 hours ago
KyleBlake93
Name : Kyle

Straight/Gay/Bi-Sexual : Gay

Why do you want to take part in Big Brother?: I love the show and I love the game. Manipulation and backstabbing is my thing

What might people dislike about you?: I'm not sure, to be honest

What is the worst thing you’ve ever said to someone and why?: IDK. Ive alot of crazy stuff so I couldn't pick just 1
4763 days 8 hours ago
ObsessedWithSurvivor
Name: Jacob

Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

I don't know.

IDK. Too many things.
4763 days 1 hour ago
rt72
Name :rt72

Straight/Gay/Bi-Sexual :straight

Why do you want to take part in Big Brother?cause its fun

What might people dislike about you?idk

What is the worst thing you’ve ever said to someone and why? i called dirk a lying backstabber cause thts what he is

Is there anything else we should know about you? im awesome
4762 days 23 hours ago
Laurii12
Name : Laura

Straight/Gay/Bi-Sexual : straight

Why do you want to take part in Big Brother?: Because I like these things reality show :)

What might people dislike about you? Well, sometimes I lose control and the words that come from the mouth are a little stronger :(

What is the worst thing you’ve ever said to someone and why? For everything and why I took of my boxes

Is there anything else we should know about you? Well I am a lovely girl, loving and when I need to get my temper it out!
4762 days 23 hours ago
SweetRem
Name :Remy

Straight/Gay/Bi-Sexual :straight

Why do you want to take part in Big Brother? Absolutely!!!I dnt need to think about it

What might people dislike about you?My around the corner honesty and fakeness

What is the worst thing you’ve ever said to someone and why?you really are an actress,nowomder know 1 can believe what ur saying! Ur jokes are infact,comments!(I'll never forget that,ever!!)

Is there anything else we should know about you?I really think of myself as innocent but my sneakyness comes unanounced,,I can't control it,lol.

open group

Big Brother :D

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!