This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #3: Quotes for my profile

Topic » Challenge #3: Quotes for my..

4660 days 6 hours ago
Macabre
I deleted both my hate list and my love list from my profile. One, because they take too much space. And two, because I don't truly hate anyone, I just dislike many people. So, I'll ask for some quotes for my profile. Whoever I feel posted the best quote, will get a special privilege after this round. Post them in the comments. Good luck!
4660 days 6 hours ago
PizPaz
Hold on I'm thinking.
4660 days 6 hours ago
survivorfan12
At first i didnt really like you, but then you started to grow on me. I like how you're very honest and speak your mind. You're also funny sometimes, especially with your hate blogs. But you're really nice too and i'm glad to be your friend.
4660 days 6 hours ago
Macabre
You can always do this one. And if you don't want to be in this game, then why did you join in the first place? You're gonna be joining wumblebee and danyul if you aren't careful. And PizPaz, is that your quote?
4660 days 6 hours ago
rapboy
oops sorry macabre okay i got one “It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not.”
4660 days 5 hours ago
Mybash
"Play hard, or don't play at all!"
4660 days 4 hours ago
ashy
I love you more than I love rdude_1 because unlike him your not disrespectful <3
4660 days 3 hours ago
ThePinnapleGod
Your a strange, strange man, and I respect that. Your funny, kind, and you should never change your look you little red-eyed freak. :)
4659 days 23 hours ago
yswimmer96
My follower and favorite follower, many people hate you, but notice I did not say all, because I'm one of the people who don't hate you. You entertain me alot and I'm glad to have met you on tengaged!
4659 days 20 hours ago
You are the most intelliengent and eloquent person on this site. Your blogs always make me laugh - mostly because the insults are actually true and need to be said. Then again, jokes are always funny when they involve intelligence to get.
4659 days 16 hours ago
Mittens
I think that you have a distinctive Character, which causes the People on this Website to Respect You or to be Against you, depending on there humor. Regardless of what other people say, I think that you are very entertaining and you have a Fantastic Personality!
4659 days 12 hours ago
slymore
uve been a good friend of mine since ive been here weve played many great games though they ended in failure cuz of the premade always gettin us out but ur a great guy and ur very funny in ur blogs i always laugh when i read them :)
4659 days 11 hours ago
Lowwww
Wee played together once and i thought you were the funniest person ever! Me and you could be a dream team! I love your humor and your ove for aliens

open group

Friend of the Martian Macabre

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!