This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 9] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 9] - Panel &..

1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Top 5 to this Week's Panel & Eliminations!

Only 4 of you will make it into the Semi Finals which means for one of you this will be the last Panel!

Panel will be abit different today. Unfortunately both Margaux and Erin are unable to attend Panel tonight. SO, this is how Eliminations will work....

Challenge Score + Photoshoot Score + AVERAGE Score so far, will determine who stays and who goes. I thought this was the fairest way to do it.

Before we start I want to say the Results of your Strongest/Weakest votes!

1st - Barbara (+3)
2nd - Ashley (+2)
3rd - Emily (0)
4th - Baylor (-1)
5th - Iggy (-4)

The + represents a Positive vote and the - represents a Negative vote.
Barbara was named the Strongest and Iggy the Weakest.

Now let's see what I thought about your Photoshoot this week!
1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

First Model up is Ashley!

Ray - At this stage of the Competition Ashley I have to be brutally honest with you. I was not expecting this from you. I was expecting SOOOOO much more! Your hair and strong facial features is the only thing I enjoy. This is NOT Couture! I can see this as an AD for H&M, Dorothy Perkins but not on a Haute Couture Magazine. You are a smile away from this being Commercial or even for some type of Hair Product. I mean it's a good shot but my expectations for you have fallen tremendously. I saw you in the Final 4, after this I am not too sure and I am really sad!

::::::::::::::::::::::

Next up is Iggy!

Ray - My emotions are all over the place with this shot. I love the dress and I classify this as Couture and the background is simple which makes you stand out even more. I do enjoy that the dress isn't eating you up and you are showing some leg. I do have to say I wish your pose and your emotion was a little more creative! I feel like you are blank and just staring into space. They do say the shots where you aren't in focus are the best but I am not too sure if I like it compared to the impacting dress you have on. I am missing that extra strength from your face and body.

::::::::::::::::::::

Come on down Baylor!

Ray - I gotta say that you did better than I expected to be honest! The outfit is Couture and you went creative on the pose. The only negative I have for this shot is that your neck is pulled back a little too much resulting in me being able to see up your nose and at this point I have to tell you every single detail I see. Other than that I think you did a good job and you exceeded my expectations!

:::::::::::::::::::

The Next Model is Emily!

Ray - Now this is what you call Simple Haute Couture and it WORKS! You remind me of an Elven Nymph that has just come out of the Couture Forest with this beautiful Floral dress and when I say Floral I mean it literally! Again like Iggy the background is simple which makes you stand out even more and I just ADORE this shot! Your expression is different and it works! Great job!

:::::::::::::::::::

Last but not least Barbara!

Ray - I love the whole concept of the Photo, the colors, the styling, the hair, your quirkiness but Barbara....this is not Haute Couture! This seems more like athleisure...not that that is a bad thing but it was not what was expected from you this week! You mentioned something about being sick, which in the Model world is no excuse but that might have gotten to you this week and it is a shame!
1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

The scores have been added and the Results are in!

I have 5 beautiful Models standing in front of me but I only have 4 Photos in my hands.

These Photos represent the 4 Models that will be in the Semi Finals and will have a 25% Chance to win Tengaged's Next Top Model!

The first name I am going to call is the Highest Score and Best Photo of the Week...
1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
EMILY!! (49.5)

Congratulations! Your photo will be displayed in the Group for the remainder of the Competition!

You overpowered this week! Well done! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Highest Score and the next Semi Finalist is
Baylor! (48.5)

Congratulations girl! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model and you are a Semi Finalist!
1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Ashley, Barbara, Iggy only one of you will be safe from the Bottom 2....

The Third Semi Finalist is.....
Barbara! (47.3)

Just by the skin of your teeth! It's the final stretch!

Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Can Ashley and Iggy please step forward....

Ashley - Two of your competitors voted you the Strongest this week, you even named yourself the strongest yet here you are. You totally missed the mark at the Photoshoot and I was honestly surprised you only booked ONE Go-See! ONE bad week could be the end of your journey.

Iggy - You were voted the Weakest by your competitors and here you are. I do not think your Photo was the weakest at all this Week but I do have to agree with the other Models when they say you have not had a very steady journey. Will your Efforts this week be enough to overthrow Ashley?
1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
The last Semi Finalist is
Ashley! (45.5)

If it were not for your previous weeks where you had Great photos, you would be the one walking home tonight. Your average score saved you because your weekly score was not up to par! There is only ONE week for the Finals Ashley!

Congratulations, You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Iggy! (43.4)

I am so sorry to see you go! It was the fairest way to do it this week but I was routing for you as you have been the Dark Horse during this competition. You should be very proud to be the only "non model" left and has made it to the Final 5!

Please please please join the next Cycle as I would love to have you back and get your redemption!

*Hugs Iggy*
1730 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINAL SCORES ::::::::::

1st - Emily (49.5)
2nd - Baylor (48.5)
3rd - Barbara (47.3)
4th - Ashley (45.5)
5th - Iggy (43.4)
1730 days 9 hours ago
patricenka9
*shouts at Iggy* BYE PUMKIN!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2a832dd4eb44bcc257461602a1d01bf3/tenor.gif?itemid=9450377
1729 days 7 hours ago
LeonM1996
YES! So glad that I finally won Best Photo. Thank you. Hopefully this shows the other girls that I am strong and fierce competition, despite going under the radar when we were choosing best & worst.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!