This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 5] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 5] - Panel &..

1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Model's to Panel & Eliminations!

First of all Dinara has failed to post, therefore she is automatically Eliminated!

Dropping it down to 8 of you! BUT Dinara is not the only Model that will be eliminated tonight!

Please welcome to the Panel, Angel and Grace!

This week you had to immerse yourself in another Culture.

Let's see how you did!
1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

First up is Gigi! (Swedish)

Ray - The problem I am having with you Gigi is that every week you produce a GOOD SAFE Photo but I am never overly excited. I feel like again you played it safe by basing yourself on how the Swedish dress and to be 100% honest with you this does not scream Swedish to me. I need more from you if you are here next week Gigi!

Grace - I could see what you were trying to execute but to me at this stage of this competition this does not blow me out of the water at all. Other than the outfit this is kind of underwhelming. There’s no connection with you and your hands look weirdly positioned. Mhmm…

Angel - I disagree, I can see really good prints and your fierce face attracts me to the photo!

::::::::::::::::::::

Next is Liu! (Italian)

Ray - What a disappointment. After winning Best Photo last week I think this is a HUUUUUGE knockdown! This is a Runway Photo....missed the mark for me and I dont have much more to say!

Grace - At this stage of the competition the kind of photos I’m seeing I’m not fond of at all. Not to compare with my season but we brought it every week and there were jaw dropping photos being submitted. This has writing on it which is distracting and I’m not able to connect with anything Italian here.

Angel - I hate the fact that we can not see any skin and to be quite frank I really cant see the Italian reference.

Come on up Emilia! (Chinese)

Ray - NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!!!! Finally! This is a great shot Emilia! You are telling a story yet incorporating the Asian aesthetic! You are giving shapes with your body so it doesn't look one dimensional and your expression is telling a story which will capture the audience! High Fashion and great! Well done!

Grace - Well this is more interesting… I could definitely see what you were going for but to me this is still not up there as I thought you were. Your face should be popping here and the lighting is not focusing on that as much. You have a pink dress with dark makeup and a dark set doesn’t really translate together.

Angel - It is a very nice image but apart from the umbrella I am getting more of a French vibe.

1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Next up is Lucky! (British)

Ray - I think we got ourselves a KING! I love this shot Lucky! You look so laid back and cool yet you bring that High Fashion touch to it! I can see this working for Brands like Versace! I think you nailed it and made the Brits proud!

Grace - Yesss!!! This is what I’ve been looking for… although you’re sitting down this is hands down one of the tops this week. Your eyes are to die for and your facial expression too it’s like I don’t want to look away. Loving the whole modernized royal with the inclusion of gold everywhere. Nice!

Angel - You went for it Lucky! This is a very typical high class English gent sitting on his throne! Well done!

Simon is next! (Greek)

Ray - MEH.... I like your expression and the way you are looking away makes me wonder what you are looking at which is good! I see what you are trying to do with the clothing but to be honest this seems a little more Italian than Greek in my opinion. I wouldn't say this is your best shot but your bone structure looks fab!

Grace - Wow! I actually like this. It’s so refreshing and thought stirring. Me being nit picky though I wish your face was slightly more turned towards us but other than that I don’t see anything else wrong with this shot.

Angel - I agree with Ray, I do not see the Greek resemblance and it is a shame because I really like you as a Model.

Next is Alessandra! (Australian)

Ray - You really needed to work this shot Alessandra but I do not think that you did. Again this looks more like a shot taken by one of your friends to post on Instagram rather than be on any Magazine. Yes it is fun but that was not the point of this Shoot. For all I know you could be in Africa!

Grace - You’re still not convincing me at all. The sand yes it looks good but it’s overshadowing you and this just looks like a random photo. The background unfortunately is more jaw-dropping than you and that should not be happening.

Angel - Your face is blurred due to sand and for me it feels more Sahara desert than Australia.
1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94

Secret Contestant your turn! (Russian)

Ray - I was not expecting this from you at all! This is High Fashion and this is what you call a risk! I do have mixed feelings about the shot but I do get the Russian aspect of it and I like the fact you chose to dress of the Opposite Sex! I dont know where this Photo will lead you but I do have to give you points for Originality!

Angel - It is not a bad photo but I get more Abraham Lincoln than Russian.

Last but not least is Natasha! (Korean)

Ray - I actually enjoyed this shot very much! I dont know about my fellow Judges but its quirky, its different and it is not something we have seen from you yet. Yes this is more Japanese than Korean but I get the whole Asian vibes from the South of Korea. This is High Fashion and art and I like it! Well done Natasha!

Grace - Looks like a mess to me…

Angel - I also see a great resemblance and I think Grace is mistaken with her comment! I love the pop of colors!

1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
You have heard what the Judges think, please step to the back of the stage while we add your scores!
1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS :::::::::::

8 Models stand in front of me but I only have 7 Photos in my hands.

These photos represent the 7 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

The first name I am going to call is Best Photo of the Week and Highest score!
1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Lucky! (35.5)

Congratulations! You killed it this week!

You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo and Highest Score is
Emilia! (32.5) Well done!

1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
The next name I am going to call is

Natasha! (28)

Secret Contestant! (27.5)

1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Next Model safe is
Gigi! (25)

1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Three Models, two Photos....
Simon! (19.1)

By the skin of your teeth!
1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Can Alessandra and Liu please step forward.....

Alessandra, you had a Disadvantage this week which meant that you had to make your performance amazing this week! Although your Photo was better than Liu's you missing the Challenge really hurt you!

Liu, from the Top to the Bottom! What we got from you this Week was not the same Model that we saw last week and the Judges are starting to think that last week was a Fluke and this Week you swung and missed!

So who stays?
1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
The name I do not call must immediately pack up their bags and go home....

The last name I am going to call is

Liu! (16)

You participating in the Challenge saved you!

Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Alessandra (12.5 - 4 = 8.5)

Unfortunately the Disadvantage could not be overcome by you and this is the end of your journey!

We hope to see great things from you! *hugs Alessandra*
1290 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINAL SCORES :::::::::::

1st: Lucky - 35.5
2nd: Emilia - 32.5
3rd: Natasha - 28
4th: Secret Contestant - 27.5
5th: Gigi - 25
6th: Simon - 19.1
7th: Liu - 16
8th: Alessandra - 12.5 - 4 = 8.5

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!