This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 5 Challenge] - "Think Different!"

Topic » [Week 5 Challenge] -..

1300 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model....

The Model's were taught how to dress to impress at the Challenge! They were each assigned en Event to attend and it was Dinara who took her second Challenge win!
At the Photoshoot the Model's were asked to pose with one of the hardest companions at a Photoshoot, an Animal! Emilia and Simon posed with a Dog and landed in the Top 3 but it was ultimately Liu with a Crocodile who took a risk and won Best Photo and Highest score of the Week.
Alek failed to attend both Challenge & Photoshoot therefore she was Eliminated from the Competition!
Even though she excelled at the Challenge, Dinara saw herself in the Bottom 2 for not producing a worthy photo but it was ultimately Alessandra who had the lowest score. She was given a Disadvantage and was not eliminated!

9 Model's remain, who will be eliminated next?

::::::::::: CHALLENGE ::::::::::

Welcome Model's to this Week's Challenge!

"Think Different" - Apple

As a Model you will asked to attend Photoshoots and Commercials for different type's of Brands. These Brands do not necessarily have anything to do with Clothing, they can range from, Food, Hair Products, Skin Products, Cars, Health Care and the list goes on.

It is your job as a Model to produce a worthy Photo to encompass the Brand, however random or out of your comfort zone it may be.

You will each be assigned a Brand at random and you will have to produce a Photo that will inspire the Brand to use that image to Advertise their Product.
We are looking for a more Commercial shot as we would like the viewers to be attracted to buying the product and for the Brand to be able to sell it!

Here are the assigned Brands:
Dinara - IKEA
Gigi - Budwiser
Lucky - Honda
Liu - Smirnoff
Emilia - Kellogs
Natasha - Lego
Alessandra - Gillette
Simon - Danone
Secret Contestant - Sprite

If you have not heard about your Brand please have a look online.

Please write a little description of how your Photo embodies the Brand. (IMPORTANT)

As a Hair Stylist and Image consultant Angel has worked with many Brands like Wella, Sebastian and LOreal to name a few, therefore he will be Judging this Challenge!

The Winner of this Challenge will receive a Secret Advantage AND will get 2 clues to who the Secret Contestant is. If the Secret Contestant wins this Challenge they will receive TWO Secret Advantages!

Alessandra, as the lowest scorer of last Week you will receive the Disadvantage! There are fewer of you left and this Competition NEEDS to step it up!
Therefore your Disadvantage will be FOUR Points deducted from your total score at the end of the week as you know more than anyone how important points are. You are still in this but have to work twice as hard as the other Models!

You have 24 hours to produce your Photos for the Brands!

Good Luck!
1300 days 5 hours ago
Ajathekween
Gigi Goode:

https://assets.vogue.com/photos/5ea2176800be830008c02483/master/pass/Gigi%20Vogue%203.jpg

Don’t be fab be trashy with an ice cold bottle of Budweiser
1299 days 22 hours ago
risekujikawas
Liu Wen

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-S69DbOP7WPs/Wcx590lUeUI/AAAAAAAAPtQ/DFR-YJCv2BEbnAt-SlYSSmvfbPf_OGmcgCLcBGAs/s1600/Liu%2BWen%2Bfor%2BInStyle%2BChina%2B3.jpg

A drink for those who dare to be bold and smooth like a shot of smirnoff that comes in many flavors
1299 days 6 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
https://pin.it/6ZuI5OJ I went for Lego is a loads of different colours so my beauty shot make up is loads of different colours
1297 days 22 hours ago
Scarelet
♡Emilia Clarke♡
Kellogg's: for this shoot I decided to mirror the Kellogg's red logo
https://vidigy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Emilia-Clarke_010314-1.jpg

♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡

♧Lucky Blue Smith ♧

Honda: What better way to show off honda than to be on a honda motorcycle?

https://latterdaysaintmusicians.com/files/2017/02/Lucky-Blue-Smith-Love-Everlasting-4.jpg
1297 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE CLOSED ::::::::::
1297 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE RESULTS ::::::::::

Welcome Model's to the Challenge results!

Dinara, Simon and Alessandra have failed to post. If they do not post at the Photoshoot they will be eliminated! Not going to carry dead weight!

As for the rest of you....

Angel has viewed your Brand's shoot and wants to talk to the Top 3!
1297 days 8 hours ago
raygan94

Emilia!
Lucky!
Secret Contestant!
1297 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Congratulations you are the Top 3!

This is what Angel has to say!

Emilia - "This is perfect! I see you representing that warmth and I see families liking this Photo! It is commercial and I think that this is exactly what we were looking for"

Lucky - "You literally sat on a Honda Bike which made it easier for you but I feel the emotion in the shot, I feel the wind in the hair and the thrill! THAT will sell!"

Secret Contestant - "I love your outfit and I think it is quirky and different enough to make the consumer look twice. You need to attract the viewer and you even incorporated the Brand colors!"
1297 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Only one of you can win the Challenge!

The Winner is

Emilia!

Congratulations! You went for the more simple Commercial look and that is exactly what we were looking for! Well done!
1297 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Emilia you have won a Secret Advantage and TWO clues as to who the Secret Contestant is.

You will be mailed shortly.

The rest will see their scores in the House!
1295 days 17 hours ago
Scarelet
Thank you so much

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!