This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 5 ] - Challenge!

Topic » [ Week 5 ] - Challenge!

3328 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Week 5!

We are getting closer to the half way point of the competition and things are about to get more intense.

:::::::::: CHALLENGE ::::::::::

In this weeks Challenge you girls will be fighting for the LAST IMMUNITY OF THE CYCLE.
This is your last chance to grab the Immunity and will be safe from Elimination.
Challenge Winners will be rewarded with POWERS which will be introduced Next Week.

Leaving that in the air for now....

For the Last Immunity you Models will have to impress me with COMMERCIAL photos.
Commercial photos are photoshoots where you are selling an item e.g. Perfume, Shoes, Jewellery etc.
The winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model will receive their own fragrance, so this is your chance to show the Judges how Commercial you can be and how well you can sell and item AND yourself.
You will each but put in One of Three categories and it is up to you to pick an item from that Category and SELL IT!! There will be 3 Items per Category, one for each of you, be quick and pick the one you want before it is taken!

1: CLOTHES
- Laura
- Jaclyn
- Kim

2: JEWELLERY
- Raina
- Molly
- Erin

3: ACCESSORIES
- Fatima
- Leila
- Jessica

The items you will find in each Category are:
CLOTHES: Shoes, Trousers, Lingerie
JEWELLERY: Ring, Necklace, Bracelet
ACCESSORIES: Bag, Sunglasses, Scarf

This is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. If someone picks an Item from the list you CAN NOT pick the same one. Each of you have to sell a different Item but only the ones in your Category.

RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS.
If you pick the same Item as someone else I will only mail you once!

DEADLINE: Sunday 10th May!
GOODLUCK!
3328 days 23 hours ago
SilverShadow
Bracelets :-D I hope it's okay for everyone if I get this, I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings we're all sisters here :-)
3328 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
It took me so long to find this one. I think it looks really commercial so hope you'll like it as much as I like it.

Jessica - Sunglasses
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29za9ur&s=8
3328 days 20 hours ago
SilverShadow
REPOSTING THIS COZ MY DUMBASS WROTE NECKLACE THE FIRST TIME.

I really hope this is good enough, good luck girls you are all beautiful :)

Bracelet:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r0krojUQzDE/T7Gbv1soJfI/AAAAAAAAAU8/gRTlZpdCiII/s1600/Fashion+Stylist+Fatiah+Rebbekkah_Fuzion+Magazine_ANTM+Molly+O%27Connell+Cycle+16_2.jpg
3328 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: STILL AVAILABLE ::::::::::
CLOTHES: Lingerie
JEWELLERY: Ring
ACCESSORIES: Bag & Scarf
3328 days 12 hours ago
Dara4ever
3326 days 2 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Wanted to do something different so I did a head scarf instead of a traditional scarf

http://studio83.co.za/static/data/image/2011/07/data_c7e3962c.jpg
3325 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE NOW CLOSED ::::::::::

Results & Photoshoot will be posted in a few hours!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!