This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules :)

Topic » Rules :)

4167 days 5 hours ago
Yerg
Strangers isolated in a house for two months. The ultimate social experiment is back. Drama awaits and remember...
Big Brother is watching.

While this season will be fairly straight forward, as seasons progress the twists will get crazier and you may have to 'expect the unexpected.'

Every week on Monday each housemate will have to nominate two other housemates for eviction. The two with the highest votes for nominations will proceed to face the public who will vote to evict one of the housemates. The housemate with most votes to evict will be evicted from the Big Brother House.

Every week there will also be many tasks, but the main one you will have to worry about are the Shopping Tasks, if you win the shopping task you will gain a luxury shopping list where you will be able to order better food for the week. Since this is not the real house you might be thinking the shopping task is pointless, it's not. If you fail the shopping task all of your health points will drop by 5. You have 10 health points at the beginning of the game, if you complete a secret task or another tasks with teams and what not you gain as much health points as correspond. You will also have to be active in the main forums or you will lose health points. You will also have to send me at LEAST one diary room every two days or you will lose a health point. If you lose all your health points you will be evicted from the Big Brother House.

Housemates:

Health Points:

Days in the Big Brother House: This will mostly be in real time, each day the topic in each of the rooms will be changed to show what day it is. You must post at least two times each day or you will lose TWO health points.

Nominations: You will nominate two of your housemates and give a reason every monday. Nominations do NOT count as a diary room.
You will be allowed to discuss nominations but only as long as Big Brother will allow, what Big Brother says is law.

Twists: The only big twist is the health points and the Launch Night twist which you will have to wait and see what it is.

Tasks: There will be 2-5 tasks each week, One shopping task, at least one secret task and other types of tasks. I will be taking suggestions for Shopping tasks and the other tasks however Secret tasks will always be decided by me.

Eviction: The two or more HouseMates up for eviction will be put in a poll, you will give a short speech and then the public will vote to evict until Friday ( Nominations will be revealed on Tuesday) Once a housemate is evicted there will be a short interview and best bits. You will be free to spam for the eviction.

Diary Room: You must have at least one diary room session every two days. In the Diary Room you can either just say short opinions or give a full summary of how you feel in the house at that moment. There will be a warning posted for who hasn't she me there diary room, if you do not send one you will lose 4 health points.

Health Points: *Losing Health Points:
Tasks: Losing a Shopping Task= -4 health points for everybody
           Failing a Secret Task= -1 health point for the loser
Nominations: Failing to send them- -2 health points
Diary Room: Not sending a diary room= -2 health points
Activity:       Failing to post two posts in a day= -1 health points

*Gaining Health Points:

Tasks: Secret Task Win= +3 health points
           Group/Random/Party Task= +4 Health Points
Diary Room: Good Diary Room sessions= +1 Health Point
Activity: Starting things up= +1 Health Point

PRIZES= Winner will get on my gift list, have the title of big brother and MAYBE a T$ Prize.
4167 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
:D

open group

Yerg's Big Brother UK Season 1 APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!